1870s 3 bedroom shabby chic farmhouse on 100 scenic acres of seclusion.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Parties/events allowed - Weddings or family gatherings NO crazinessWeddings or family gatherings NO craziness
Smoking allowed - Only in kitchen with window openOnly in kitchen with window open
Max guests: 15 - beds for 7 but we also have air mattresses toobeds for 7 but we also have air mattresses too
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- Quiet time from 11:00pm - 7:00am Leave no trace left behind. Make a mess. Clean a mess. Weddings or gatherings are only allowed with prior permission
- Everyone must behave decently and in order. Please be careful with the property. Take care of our historic home. Hunting arranged for additional fee.
- Take out the trash and please rinse the dishes. Smoking outside or in kitchen only (with window open) please. Please take your shoes off at the door
About Linka Conkle
This farm has been in my husband's family from its inception. It's now his turn to make his mark. You are a pivotal part of this generation's story. Thanks to you we can build the farm up and preserve the serenity that we so deeply cherish.
Linka Conkle purchased this Farmhouse in 1878
Why Linka Conkle chose Newark
Imagine sitting outside and not seeing another person or drinking your coffee while seeing deer walking through the field. Would you enjoy taking the kids to the hog barn to play with the piglets or holding turkey chicks? How about a hike to the top of the hill with unparalleled views? Or maybe spend the day swimming in the crick (yes, that's how we say it).