The suite has all the comforts one needs for a pleasant stay in the Bend area
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 5)
king · Child bed
Bathrooms: 1, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
Downstairs half bath
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Second bedroom has a child’s bed and playful xtrasSecond bedroom has a child’s bed and playful xtras
Pets allowed - Up to 65lbs/$50-$75 cash deposit/advance noticeUp to 65lbs/$50-$75 cash deposit/advance notice
No smoking - Outside onlyOutside only
Max guests: 5 - 2-3 adults/2 children max2-3 adults/2 children max
- Please remove shoes and wash hands upon entering . Wi-fi is NOT compatible for Gaming. Please Keep space clean and clutter free
- Dogs cannot be left unattended w/o prior permission. If they need tending a pet sitting fee will apply.
- Do not burn candles (diffuser is available/oils not provided) ...please limit showers to between 6am and 10pm
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by devin MillerAsk a question
About devin Miller
I love meeting new people and the idea of sharing my home with travelers is lovely. I moved to Bend recently from Taos NM to be closer to my grandkids (who are 4 and 6). I am retired from a life that included architecture, teaching, theatre and much travel. I look forward to meeting you and I am always only a text or call away. I strive to create a warm, friendly atmosphere and the feeling of a home away from home for guests.
devin Miller purchased this Apartment in 2019
Why devin Miller chose Boyd Acres
It’s definitely a lot more house than I need and it’s so well located for visitors to get out and see the area and Bend itself. The neighborhood is lovely and safe.
What makes this Apartment unique
Everything you need for a pleasant stay is here, and everywhere you want to go is close by.