Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Smoking allowed outdoors only
- Tenants and adults are responsible for supervising children
- Water vehicles require NH boater licenses
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About James A Papia
We are a couple that loves to be hospitable and let others enjoy our property. We always hope that the right people rent and take care of our place as we would and enjoy their family and each other as we do. Nothing is more important than you or your family and getting much needed time together to rest and make memories!
James A Papia purchased this cottage in 2006
Why James A Papia chose Hampstead
The view is amazing and the area is private. You can enjoy our family of loons and swans that pass by. Sometimes you spot an eagle. Great place to think, read a book, sketch or paint. Refresh at this place of solace.
What makes this cottage unique
Located right on the water! Soothing and peaceful atmosphere. Very private location. Lots of parking, shaded tree areas and open sun bathing areas.