Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
8 bedrooms 6 bathrooms with private pool -great for gathering families together
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Very kid friendlyVery kid friendly
Pets allowed - $50 pet fee per pet, upon approval by owner$50 pet fee per pet, upon approval by owner
Events allowed - Upon approval with the ownerUpon approval with the owner
No smoking - THIS IS A NON SMOKING PROPERTY- THE WHOLE PROPERTYTHIS IS A NON SMOKING PROPERTY- THE WHOLE PROPERTY
Max guests: 26 (sleeps up to 26 adults) - 18 on regular beds, 8 on 4 queen air mattresses18 on regular beds, 8 on 4 queen air mattresses
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - At least one renter should be 25 years or olderAt least one renter should be 25 years or older
- Pets must be accompanied at all times and if not, need to be in crate/kennel (provided by guest). Guests must clean up after their pets & use the gate
- No unaccompanied minors in the pool. We need to know EVERY guest coming onto the property. If you have visitors we need to know about them.
- Use of wood burning fireplaces are off limits for insurance purposes, thank you.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Cheyenne SnowdenAsk a question
About Cheyenne Snowden
We miss our beautiful home in central PA! Perfect for raising our 6 kids, but as the older ones headed west for college we decided to keep the family together and move to the mountain west as well. We hope you enjoy our home as much as we do when we come back to visit! So many sweet memories!
Cheyenne Snowden purchased this House in 2013
Why Cheyenne Snowden chose Danville
Peaceful and serene. Perfect for large gatherings and family reunions. The pool is great in the summer time. Lots of wildlife. The multi-acre front lawn has been used for football, soccer, lacrosse, frisbee golf, etc...
What makes this House unique
A great escape from worldly cares. Plenty of room for the whole family and extended family.
Property managers rent properties as a business.