Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
House, 5 Bedrooms, 2.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Bunk Beds (1)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - may not be suitable for toddlers or young childrenmay not be suitable for toddlers or young children
Pets allowed - $250 pet fee$250 pet fee
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- All trash must be recycled following the posted rules. subject to $200 fine if not followed. Please see guidelines in rental agreement.
- Tenant is required to make all guests aware of the bluff and keep small children and approved pets away from the area if it would present a risk.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
We are a family of five from Florida. We enjoy spending time in Nantucket because of the slow pace, beautiful scenery and excellent food. We look forward to you and your family enjoying all that we do about our home and visiting Nantucket.
Erin purchased this house in 2006
Why Erin chose Siasconset
We purchased this house because we love 'Sconset and the view of the ocean. 'Sconset has fantastic restaurants and a wonderful beach. There is also the convenient store and wine store which means you don't even have to go into town if you don't want to.
What makes this house unique
The view and the quietness of our house makes it unique. You can listen to the waves crash while lying in bed or get up for a cup of coffee and watch the seals from the backyard.