About this rental
- 3000 sq. ft
- 4 bedrooms
- 7 beds
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bathrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 1 half bath
- Living Room
If someone asks you to book through them or pay them directly before you book on Vrbo UK, report it.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(People: 10)
Bathrooms: 4, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Whirlpool bath · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Bath · Toilet · Shower · Bath with shower
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
Hosted by Tom O'ConnorAsk a question
About Tom O'Connor
Tom, Judi and Stephanie - We were the first home owners in the Laurel Ridge section of Big Canoe 19 years ago. We live in metro Atlanta in the town of Smyrna Georgia, 65 miles from Big Canoe. Judi is a retired elementary school teacher and Tom was a Sr. Project manager working projects in 27 countries and retired March 2016. Stephanie is our lovely special needs daughter and along with working is very active in a number of sports in Special Olympics.
Why Tom O'Connor chose Big Canoe
This house will be like taking your own home on vacation with you. This house is not a small mountain cabin, It has room for the entire family to have their own space or bond together in the living room. From the lower level of the house it is only a 50 yard walk down the hill to the swim club and the start of the hiking trails through the woods. After a swim, hike or run in the woods you can relax in our 8 person hot tub.
What makes this House unique
You can sit in the living room and have a view of the mountains, beach and the golf course. In the morning. In the evening you can see wild life outside the windows. Unlike many homes in the area our parking pad will accommodate 4 cars.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 25 years of age to book & must stay in house25 years of age to book & must stay in house
- CHECK-OUT LIST 1. Empty dishwasher 2. Clean and unplug coffee maker 3. Trash must be taken to recycling area at north gate 4. Lock windows & doors
- 5. Strip sheets and pillow cases from beds (not blankets or mattress pads) and place in laundry room with all used towels 6. No trash on screen porch
- Guest agree to terms in Rental Agreement. SMOKING & PETS are NOT ALLOWED in the house, on the screen porch, deck, patio or the front porch.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)