House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin bed (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) The futon is comfortable and available for use if needed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - some toys and games availablesome toys and games available
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Please do not let children play on bunk bed, hang off it, or jump off it. No goofing around on it please.
- No trailers or campers are allowed in neighborhood, due to HOA rules. If we are fined for it there will be no damage deposit return.
- Strict checkout time is 10am. Crested Butte is very popular and the cleaning crew are challenged when they have many turnovers in one day. Or $35 fee
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Martha J Griffin
About Martha J Griffin
My husband and I have spent most of our lives in Colorado, enjoying lots of time in the mountains. We feel rejuvenated from skiing, hiking, mountain biking and just hanging out on our porch in Mt. Crested Butte. Our kids have grown to love all of these activities as well as fly fishing in the rivers.
Martha J Griffin purchased this House in 2003
Why Martha J Griffin chose Gunnison County
We chose Mt. Crested Butte for our vacation home because the skiing is superior to anything we have experienced in Colorado. Crested Butte is off the beaten path so it is an especially pristine location. We bought it mostly to enjoy the skiing, but have discovered that we love it in summer as well. The hiking and mountin biking trails are abundant and full of wild flowers. There are many fantastic restaurants and most are priced reasonably.
What makes this House unique
Our house is clean and cozy. It is in a neighborhood with many full time residents and a welcoming feeling. In summer, the hummingbirds visit the flowers in the garden. In winter, the snow in the yard gets very deep, great for making snow forts! We have a stash of toys, games, books and puzzles for kids of all ages.