Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 7(People: 16)
wall bed (2)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Not allowed on furnitureNot allowed on furniture
No smoking - Smoking only outside on the terrace.Smoking only outside on the terrace.
Max guests: 16
- Garbage Recycling Rules Must be adhered to
- No Smoking Inside the house. Nest Smoke alarms will alert us
- External gates and doors to be locked at night
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by ThomasAsk a question
I worked in hospitality in Venice for over 20 years in leading luxury hotels.
Thomas purchased this Villa in 2008
Why Thomas chose Cessalto
It is in an idyllic location. It is spacious and luxurious with grand rooms and high ceilings. The beautiful terrace is a sun trap all day long. It' also so close to one of the most breath taking cities in the world - Venice.
What makes this Villa unique
Luxury and home comforts unlike any other self catering property you will find in Italy. Immersed in the heart of the Veneto wine region while being in striking distance of one of the most glamorous and romantic cities in the world. There is so much more than just Venice to see from this beautiful Villa. Our guests are always blown away and many return for more.
- English, Italian, Arabic
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.