About this rental
Taipei Main Station Modern Meridien by Qsquare and Bus Station
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or Cable
- No Smoking
Hosted by David and JenniferAsk a question
About David and Jennifer
My name is Jennifer a Japanese American doing broadcasting in Taiwan. I'm a fun loving traveler that has been all over the world. I have lived everywhere from Hawaii, London, and Africa but decided to move to this little Island of Taiwan that I truly just fell in love with. I love singing, dancing, and meeting new people. Hope you take as much detail to taking care of my house as I did making it a place you will fall in love with.
David and Jennifer purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why David and Jennifer chose Taipei
The place is across the street from all the main public transits in Taiwan. It's also brand new apartment so you'll be one of the first people to stay in the place. Be made sure the house is well insulated from outside noise with modern appliances and built with new organic building materials. I chose furniture and appliances that are eco friendly and want everyone to enjoy the family friendly residential apartment.
What makes this Apartment unique
Eco friendly linen, with green appliances and furniture. It's literally across the street from a big mall with a food court. Many nice restaurants western and local, with also a night market within walking distance.
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, japanese
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Treat my home which I have with care with the same respect given for your own home. This means: -power off appliances including air conditioning/heating when stepping out - REMOVE!! shoes when inside - voices and music down after 10 PM - voices down in and around common areas, elevators (Taiwanese are more comfortable with quiet in common areas as you can see from taking the mrt). -Deposit will be forfeited if there are missing items or damages within the flat including walls, appliances, etc. -no smoking, drugs, or organizing events such as house parties, raves, gambling, etc. -Required to check in and check out please have a way of communication so we can best serve you. -Additional cleaning service can be provided at $50 each. -Clean up after yourself, throw away garbage, and put sheets, towels, and bedding in laundry room Illegal activities will be reported to the police. After booking you\\'ll find the address and my contact information in the House Manual read over that carefully and make sure everyone in your group knows what to do.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)