Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Dog waste must be cleaned up daily
- Fireplace is to. Be used as a decorative feature and not to used as a daily source of heat- HVAC SYSTEM is to be used as daily source of heat.
- Tenants are to understand that while on property they assume responsibility for all risks and hazards of said property including cliff on property
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Dorothy GranatoAsk a question
About Dorothy Granato
This cabin is family built and owned since 1962. Dogs are my favorite people, so if they are well behaved they are always welcome.
Dorothy Granato purchased this Cabin in 1962
Why Dorothy Granato chose Dillon
The beautiful seasons of Summit County. The variety of things to do. The ease of access from Denver. But most of all the spectacular view from my property.
What makes this Cabin unique
The privacy of this property is worth a looksee. Your own hottub and the spectacular view from the swing on the hill will stun you. Evenings on the deck are a treat you will not soon forget.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.