Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Apartment with 2 separate rooms in the historical area of the city (quiet area)
Bedroom (19м2) includes: sleeping bed (middle firmness) for 2 people – 180x200 cm - DBL, wardrobe, chair, writing table, chair.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Only children from 5 years and older are allowedOnly children from 5 years and older are allowed
No pets - Is possible after an additional request.Is possible after an additional request.
No events - In the apartment it is strictly forbidden to make In the apartment it is strictly forbidden to make
No smoking - In the apartment it is strictly forbidden to smokeIn the apartment it is strictly forbidden to smoke
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 1 sleeping accommodation for every guest. 1 sleeping accommodation for every guest.
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- It is necessary to keep quiet in the apartment from 22:00 to 07:00. Only guests stated during the booking process shall stay in the property.
- You have to warn about the time of settling (in advance), apartments have no reception. Guests will be asked to present a passport.
- Check-in:14:00-21:00. A surcharge applies for arrivals after 21:00.Local charge for the stay makes eur 21Czk person/day (during the check-in in cash).
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
- English, Russian, Czech
Hello, my name is Marina and I love to be a host. Vladislav is my son and my deputy: mostly he is dealing with a communication and messaging with our guests. It is our pleasure to work with other people. We both love Prague and we are very pleased, that you have decided to spend your time here. It does not matter for how long you will stay here, but it is a wonderful place! And we really hope, that you will enjoy it. We will do our best to make you feel like at home. We are looking forward to welcome you and we are ready to answer all your questions about staying! Yours sincerely Marina and Vladislav