Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Check out our New Listing 7442918 down the street, 3 beds, 2.5 baths lakeview
Additional pull out queen sleeper sofa in the living room Two couches in the family room and 2 cots available (1 in the master walk in closet and 1 in the lower level hallway)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Patio is stone and 50 steps to lower levelPatio is stone and 50 steps to lower level
No pets - No exceptions, loss of deposit if pets onsite No exceptions, loss of deposit if pets onsite
No events - Unauthorized visitors are not permitted Unauthorized visitors are not permitted
No smoking - Smoking is permitted outdoors on the patio. Smoking is permitted outdoors on the patio.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults) - There are 2 cots and bedding available tooThere are 2 cots and bedding available too
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Guests limited to those on the reservation Guests limited to those on the reservation
- Run the dishwasher upon departure Place garbage in bags in the tote in the garage and lock the doors please. Unauthorized visitors not allowed
- Note 5 security cameras on the exterior of the property and 1 in the garage
- We highly recommend purchasing Travel Protection. If you are prevented from taking your trip because of a covered reason you will receive a refund.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
About Laura Masterson
I grew up in Rochester, NY and spent many summers on the sandy beaches of Lake Ontario. I have managed rental property for many years and two vacation rentals. The lake house has been completely updated and is ready for guests. I look forward to making sure that your vacation is perfect!
Laura Masterson purchased this house in 2016
Why Laura Masterson chose Rochester
Guests have remarked that the sunrises are worth getting up to see, having a coffee on the deck or patio and enjoy the peace. With views from almost every room, you really feel like you are away from it all. The outdoor grill and pizza oven have been popular for dinner year round. The fire pit is also a great way to end the evening summer or winter.