2BR+/2BA – Sleeps 2-4
Master bedroom on first floor with walk in shower and adjacent bathroom with double sinks. Large second bedroom on upper level with two queen beds. small room adjacent to loft upstairs with a twin bed.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please note that guests must park on the quiet street in front of the home. For safety reasons vehicles are prohibited on the drive.
- The home is on a septic system, so only toilet paper may be flushed. The garbage disposal to be used only very sparingly.
- Only registered guests may stay overnight on the property. The registered guests assume responsibility for and accept all liability for any visitors.
Tammy & Mike Zeller
About Tammy & Mike Zeller
We purchased this property as a get-away when we found out our oldest son and his wife were having a baby (they live in Seattle). We are active and love to hike, walk, and golf. Find this to be a truly relaxing getaway.
Tammy & Mike Zeller purchased this House in 2012
Why Tammy & Mike Zeller chose Gig Harbor
We saw this house and instantly fell in love with the cozy feel of the space, as well as the entire village of Gig Harbor.
What makes this House unique
This house is truly unique due to the proximity of the heart of Gig Harbor, as well as the true Pacific Northwest feel of the view of the fir trees from the A-Frame Home. We'd be happy to have you enjoy this home as your own for a week or a month or a season.