Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 12)
super king · Sofa bed/futon
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Shower · Whirlpool bath
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Maximum of 2 pets are allowedMaximum of 2 pets are allowed
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Pets are allowed but must be approved with prior permission and kept off of furniture. You will be charged for any additional cleaning fees/pet damage
- Absolutely, No Smoking in the house, garage, or porch. Smoking is only allowed on cement patio by hot tub. Violation of smoking policy will be charged
- Furniture is not to be moved during your stay.
Hosted by Tom & Kris ChiapeteAsk a question
About Tom & Kris Chiapete
We had both wanted to visit Colorado someday since we were young adults. We first visited Breckenridge during the summer of 1990 while trading our timeshare and totally fell in love with the town. Two years later, we purchased a condo at Beaver Run which we owned for many years and had many great vacations with our then young sons. We later decided to sell our condo and build our own home for our extended family and especially for our dogs to enjoy Colorado
Tom & Kris Chiapete purchased this House in 2002
Why Tom & Kris Chiapete chose Summit County
We built our log home in 2002 so we could enjoy hiking year round with our dogs one block from our home. We want anyone that stays in our home to truly enjoy their family vacation. For us, that means their entire family, including pets, which is why our log home is pet friendly.
What makes this House unique
When looking at floor plans to build this home, we wanted a very open concept which we have. The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all one huge room, with the loft overlooking this great room. We also wanted a first floor master suite for family members and guests that have difficulty climbing stairs.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.