Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Beachfront, 2 Bdrm, 2 Bath, Voted USA's #1 Beach
One king-sized bed in the master bedroom. One twin and one full-sized bed in the second bedroom. Queen-sized air mattress in the hall closet, along with sheets, pillows and comforter. Sleeps a total of 6.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Minimum stay is 7 days. We prefer a Saturday to Saturday rental. We may relax this policy during certain time periods - ask us before booking.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by GaryAsk a question
My wife (Lori) and I have owned a condo on Siesta Key for over 25 years. She stumbled upon Siesta Key during her college years. She took a semester off and drove south with a friend for the winter. Together they planned to waitress and save enough money to go back to school the following year. She settled in Siesta Key, worked at a few local places and came back home that summer. She never forgot the beauty and tranquility of the Key. In 1988 we purchased our first condo on the key. We owned that condo just under 20 years and sold it to buy this condo at the House of the Sun. We love this area on the Key the best and we longed for the day we could own something in the House of the Sun. We hope you can stay in our condo and we have no doubt, you will fall in love with the Key and the House of the Sun as well.
Gary purchased this Apartment in 2007
Why Gary chose Siesta Key
It has a Gulf view and it is completely updated. On top of that, it is walking distance to many local shops, a supermarket, restaurants, post office, bike and boat rentals, coffee shops and much more.
What makes this Apartment unique
It is directly on Crescent Beach, the #1 beach in the USA for the past five years. Enough Said!!
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Greek, Czech, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Indonesian, Croatian, Romanian, Yugoslaw, Singhalese, Finnish, Korean, Turkish, Slovenian, Mandarin Chinese
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.