Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - baby's highchair, stroller on request.baby's highchair, stroller on request.
No events - apartment exclusively for residential purposesapartment exclusively for residential purposes
No smoking - Exception: lower terrace when terrace doors closedException: lower terrace when terrace doors closed
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- we kindly request that all guests keep noise to a minimum after 8:00 pm. The use of the the washing machine / dryer is prohibited after 8:00 pm.
- The number / identity of guests in the apartment is limited to those identified at the time of your reservation.
- Unannounced guests during your stay are prohibited. If you intend to have visitors to the apartment during your stay, prior consent is required.
Hosted by Monika MakowickaAsk a question
About Monika Makowicka
I (the owner) am an American-born, Harvard-educated architect. I grew up in New York City, and have been living and working in Vienna for over 20 years. My firm, which I founded with 2 Austrian partners, specializes in building luxury penthouse apartments in Vienna.
Monika Makowicka purchased this Apartment in 2014
Why Monika Makowicka chose Rudolfsheim-Funfhaus
As an architect and part-time developer, I fell in love with Vienna because of its fantastic architecture, culture, and urban amenities. I personally and specifically hand-picked this property (at that time, an empty attic space) in Vienna’s 15th district, which is Vienna's most multicultural neighborhood, and reminds me of the diverse ethnic areas of New York City where I grew up during my youth. The area is quickly being developed, but at the same time maintains an authentic feel not found in other touristic parts of the city. The street is very safe, and the neighbors are friendly. Also, the excellent public transportation connections (subway, tram), which are just a 2-minute walk away, make it an ideal place to reside.
What makes this Apartment unique
My tenant, the beautiful and friendly Monika, rents, manages and administrates the apartment and lives next door on the same level with her young son, Adrian, in the adjacent penthouse loft. She is a native of Vienna, and will take great care of you. And I'm quite sure you'll enjoy relaxing on the spacious outdoor terrace spaces after a long day exploring this beautiful city!
- English, German
Property managers rent properties as a business.