Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
large living-room, three rooms, two bath-rooms, very nice view on sea and hill
2 double beds, 3 single beds and 1 baby cot. There are 3 bedrooms: 2 2 large bedrooms with a 160cm 200cm bed, opening on a large terrace along the whole front side of the house. And a bedroom that has a view of the back of the house with a 90cm x 190cm bed and 2 bunk beds (90 cm x 190 beds; each bedroom is equipped with a large cupboard) The bedrooms with a large bed have a ceiling fan; The bedroom with bunk beds has a standing fan. The 3 bedrooms are distributed from a long and wide corridor opening on the entry hall and the large living room. See the photos which speak from themselves.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - les animaux ne sont pas admis. Raisons : hygièneles animaux ne sont pas admis. Raisons : hygiène
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Les vacanciers doivent régler à l'arrivée: - le ménage de sortie : 100 euros. - la taxe forfaitaire de séjour: 20 euros par semaine.
- Les vacanciers doivent déposer une caution de 500 euros, en espèce ou par chèque bancaire, qui leur sera rendue au départ si tout est en bon état.
- Selon la saison, le chauffage est à régler sur la base d'un relevé électrique fait à l'arrivée . Les serviettes et les torchons ne sont pas fournis
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV – France)
Hosted by Vuillemin Marie-Claire et Pierre.Ask a question
About Vuillemin Marie-Claire et Pierre.
The owners which are retired had been working before in the industry sector. They live since 1994 on the hill. The holiday house was build in 2005 and is located 150 metres beneath the house where we are living.
Vuillemin Marie-Claire et Pierre. purchased this house in 2005
Why Vuillemin Marie-Claire et Pierre. chose Sanary-sur-Mer
The whole hill is in family property which has been bought in 1930. We enjoy welcoming vacationers and share with them the unbelievable beauty of the region. The holiday house is luxuriously furnished with an astonishing attention to detail. You’ll feel directly at home.
What makes this house unique
The gorgeous beauty of the region and the location, the silence and the magnificent view and the wonderful terrace with its view to the Mediterranean Sea.
- English, French, Spanish
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.