This property is a renovated Tuscan house on two levels, less than a 10-minute drive from Lucca historical walls.
Located in a quiet and strategic position to visit all the attractions in northern Tuscany, it is surrounded by olive trees, vineyards and other plants.
The house, the garden and the in-ground 10 meters long swimming pool are rented a group at a time: only you will use them!
This is one of the few properties in the area with air-conditioning in all the bedrooms.
* Table-tennis table (ping pong), mini football goal posts, beach chairs, sunbeds, a big table with chairs, brick barbecue
* 10 mt/5 mt/ 1,5 mt pool (lenght/width/depth), cleaned and sanitized every day
* Kitchen with induction plates, steel kettle, fridge, freezer, microwave, full flatware, pots and glasses sets, coffee moka pots and dishwasher
* A chestnut table (8 seats) plus a two places couch and TV
* Washing machine and outdoor drying racks
* 100% cotton bed linens and bathroom towels are provided
* Every bedroom has one bathroom with sink, WC and shower
* All the rooms are air-conditioned (very rare feature here)!
* Two bedrooms have one matrimonial (king) bed each, the third bedroom has two single beds
Bed linens and bathroom towels are provided (100% cotton)
I am always (24/7) available via call, text or email.
Internet Wifi is provided in all the house.
All expenses are included!
Villa Cortinella is located in a quiet residential district of Lucca, but you can find a chocolate shop, a bakery, a coffee bar, great restaurants and pizzerias within walking distance!
It is located 6 km from Lucca walls, in a great position to visit all the attractions in northern Tuscany.
I will give you my special guide, where you will find all the addresses, phone numbers and descriptions about all the places you need to see.
Arranging your vacation will be extremely easy!
Bring a car and explore the nearby beaches, caves and canyons, abandoned villages, historical villas, an exciting adventure park with survival courses and rafting experiences, the amazing old walled city of Lucca, all of these attractions - and much more - are within a few minutes driving!
You can do day trips to Pisa, Florence, and Cinque Terre.
5 minutes ---> stunning hilltop villages and historical villas
10 minutes ---> LUCCA old town and fortified village of Nozzano
20 minutes ---> Montecarlo wine village and Collodi (Pinocchio)
30 minutes ---> PISA (leaning tower and airport), Versilia beaches, adventure parks with rafting and survival experiences, abandoned villages and canyons in the apennines.
40 minutes ---> FIRENZE (Florence), Garfagnana valley with parks, castles and hiking trails, Massaciuccoli lake
50 minutes ---> Apuan alps, Michelangelo's marble caves
60 minutes ---> La Spezia train station (10 minutes trains to CINQUE TERRE)
*** TREES AND PLANTS ***
• Sacred bamboo (Nandina domestica)
• Syringa Vulgaris
• Morus alba
• Photinia × fraseri
• Plumbago auriculata
• Blackberry bushes
• Rose bushes
• Fig tree
• Prunus laurocerasus
• Diospyros kaki
• Olive trees
• Mint, rosemary, beans, tomatoes, chilli bushes