About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 7)
Master Bedroom - Main house
Twin Bedroom - Main house
Main house bathroom
Bidet · Toilet · Shower
Bidet · Toilet · Shower
- Swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in after 2:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 7
Minimum age to rent: 20
Hosted by Marina KazilaAsk a question
About Marina Kazila
I work as a professional translator, but at the same time I dedicate a big part of my time and energy in promoting Givera Villas, our family business. I love being in contact with people from all over the world and satisfying their desire for exciting and relaxing vacations. My intention is to build a familiar and friendly relationship with guests, contributing to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Why Marina Kazila chose Megalo Metochi
Givera Villas (Villa Givera and Villa Metochi) is a family business launched by Mr. George Kazilas who wanted to put his own spin on the promotion of Cretan hospitality and top-notch accommodation and service. In 2006 he raised two lovely, private villas with personal commitment and care in order to preserve the Cretan heritage and offer visitors the opportunity to explore the beauties of this land, enjoy the landscape and experience the Cretan way of life. The longtime know-how of Kazilas Family is a guarantee of high quality vacations and a travelling experience you rarely get as a mass tourist. Villa Givera and Villa Metochi stand in two different locations, but they are both just a few-minute drive from the town of Rethymnon.
What makes this Villa unique
• Service-minded family business • Kid-friendly villa • Property very close to the town and beach of Rethimno (2.5km) • Easy access to all parts • Very calm area • Lush gardens • Big outdoor spaces • Lovely, always clean and well maintained swimming pool • Beautiful views to the sea and countryside • Cleanliness and attention to detail • Owner always reachable • Homemade meals
- English, French, Spanish, Greek