About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 4)
Bath · Bidet · Toilet · Bath with shower
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by AlexAsk a question
This is our main home when we return to Cornwall. We now spend most of our time in the Italian Alps but return to Cornwall as much as we can. Our little boys are growing fast and the beaches in Cornwall are so much better than in Italy... really!
Why Alex chose Penryn
On the main route (fast road or country lanes) between Falmouth and Truro. Close enough to Falmouth without having the bother with traffic, and easy to go further afield, the Lizard peninsula is very accessible. Eyns botanical gardens is only a walk away up the hill.
What makes this Cottage unique
Ultra clean, and with a heat recovery system, both of which help us provide a place suitable for those with air-borne allergies and asthsma. Also, you'll not find many cottages in the area which have a bidet and rain shower in a luxurious bathroom.
- English, German, Italian
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No: parties, deep fat frying, candles, incense, outdoor shoes in rooms, food to be consumed on sofas. Only kiln-dried logs to be used in woodburner
- Friday to Friday bookings prefered
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)