Cabin, 2 Bedrooms + Loft, 1.5 Baths, close to Paradise Entrance
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Travel crib and high chair avail. upon requestTravel crib and high chair avail. upon request
Pets allowed - Must be housebroken and potty trainedMust be housebroken and potty trained
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Take all garbage both inside and outside the cabin to the trash and recycle receptacles outside.
- Discharging a firearm and/or hunting on cabin and neighboring property is strictly prohibited. Observe quiet hours after 10pm
- Upon check out, the home should be tidy, games put away, kitchen counters wiped down, dishwasher started.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Property Manager/OwnerAsk a question
About Property Manager/Owner
Three Bears Cabins is a property management company that owns and manages cabins located at the base of Mount Rainier. The company is run by Kevin and Melissa Harwood, and employs a full staff to ensure that the cabins are clean and well maintained.. Since acquiring their first rental property in 2005, Three Bears Cabins has continued to grow by providing incredible guest experiences. Each experience offers well appointed cabins, a variety of amenities and comforts, and outstanding customer service.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.