About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be swimmersChildren must be swimmers
Pets allowed - Pets are not allowed on the furnutire or beds.Pets are not allowed on the furnutire or beds.
Max guests: 4
- Pets are not allowed on the couch or beds. Please keep wet pets outside until dry and bring pet beds.
- At check out guests will need to thoroughly clean the boathouse by following check out instructions and text photos to avoid losing security deposit
- Guests wanting to access Oros Landing (30-45 min paddle) need to call Lily Oros & pay $10/night for keyed parking/boat launch. Cable Cove is free.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Gaylene de WeijerAsk a question
About Gaylene de Weijer
My family and I love this lake and area because of its proximity to all the things we love to do like water sports, mountain biking, white water rafting, and just relaxing on this beautiful 30 mile long wilderness lake.
Why Gaylene de Weijer chose Robbinsville
We loved the idea of being totally off the grid and living on solar power. It is a little like glamping where you have all the comforts of a solid roof over your head in inclement weather but can still relax with movies and games while cooking and grilling under cover. There is very little boat traffic in the area and the water is perfect for swimming in the summer. Locals love this area as there is great fishing in this lake especially during the cooler months.
What makes this Houseboat unique
My husband and I love the super comfortable bed and the spacious slate tiled shower. My favorite thing to do at night is relax with my favorite beverage, watch the moon rise over the mountains, and then watch a movie powered by the sun!