3 bedroom house one block from Hyde Park Square, lots of restaurants and shops
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please bring a travel crib for infantsPlease bring a travel crib for infants
No pets - I am sorry but there are no exceptions.I am sorry but there are no exceptions.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- There is a 2 night minimum for each rental.
- The traveler must provide Photo ID and a guest list with name and age after booking. Please be considerate of the noise between 11:00 p.m to 8:00 a.m.
- We DO NOT post on craiglist and we only accept bookings and payments via VRBO / HomeAway. We DO NOT accept payments via mail - no exceptions.
About Robin Shoemaker
We are California natives that purchased the home as a vacation property so that we can visit our daughter, Robin who lives in Cincinnati. She manages the property for us. We visit often and stay here, but otherwise we rent it to people like you. We have enjoyed visiting and getting to the know the Queen City. Hyde Park Square is our favorite neighborhood. We enjoy taking family walks to the farmer’s market, Ault Park and dining outdoors in the square.
Robin Shoemaker purchased this House in 2015
Why Robin Shoemaker chose Hyde Park
Hyde Park square has a wonderful walking area full of shops, gardens, and restaurants. It has a wonderful farmer’s market on Sundays in the summer. It is a short walk to the hiking trails and playgrounds of Ault Park. It is close to Rookwood Commons, Eden Park, Downtown, Oakley and Mount Adams. In the square, try the black raspberry chip ice cream at Graeter's. By the river, enjoy a concert at Riverbend. Downtown enjoy a Reds or Bengals game, the Underground Freedom Museum, the Aronoff Theater and Music Hall. Union Terminal, which includes a children's museum, is a short drive away.
What makes this House unique
Cute house full of charm and character in a nice neighborhood. New stainless refrigerator and dishwasher and a gas stove. Central A/C and heat to keep you comfortable year round. The three bedrooms upstairs have hardwood floors ceiling fans, and new wonderful mattresses. Washer and dryer in basement with laundry tub. Parking in the driveway or on the street.