1 bedroom studio apartment with extra sofa bed
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking permitted only in Courtyard, door closedSmoking permitted only in Courtyard, door closed
Max guests: 4
- Please leave everything as you find it when you go. - As this is a working Studio, no noise after 10 pm please - Smoking permitted in Courtyard only
- Whilst in residence, you are fully responsible for all breakages and damage caused to the property, furniture and fittings inc garden plants ,lights
- No candles inside please - During longer stays, owner must access courtyard for maintenance
Hosted by Alice Leda PettirossoAsk a question
About Alice Leda Pettirosso
I have lived in this region for 13 years now and love it, I love the open spaces, proximity to forests, mountains and rivers, and the fact we are a short dash to Sydney, but nevertheless enjoy a much more calm lifestyle away from too much traffic and the stresses and pressures of a big city. I have enjoyed the experience of creating a holiday space which has all the features I like to enjoy when I travel, a place to relax, with privacy and security, the chance to cook if I wish to on longer stays. My partner and I have enjoyed hand- building alot of the features you will see, including the timber work on the gate, front door, the double bed- head which is made of Australian Native cypress, and shelving through the unit. All items may be made to order. I am a textile artist and knitwear designer and manufacturer. I am happy to have guests tour the adjoining workshop and studio by appointment. Hand dyed fine merino wool scarves and clothing may be purchased or orders taken. Nullarbor Nights Knitwear has been an Australian manufacturer of fine clothing since 1991 and much of it has been taken or sent as gifts internationally, with sales in NY, San Francisco and Sweden
Alice Leda Pettirosso purchased this Bed & breakfast in 2015
Why Alice Leda Pettirosso chose Queanbeyan West
I was fortunate enough to acquire the property adjoining my Workshop where I was a tenant for many years
What makes this Bed & breakfast unique
The position is unique in that it enjoys the benefits of being in a large NSW country town, whist being on the doorstep of Australia's capital city, Canberra, where indeed there are at times, kangaroos in the main streets!
- English, French, Italian