About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(People: 5)
Toilet · Shower
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by Peter ShayneAsk a question
About Peter Shayne
I am an gallerist based in London.
Why Peter Shayne chose Ouirgane
I have owned property in Morocco since 1992, starting off on the coast in Essaouira, venturing south of that for a while, finally settling for the High Atlas in Ouirgane in 2003, a wonderful spot not far from Marrakech and on the edge of a stunning national park. The earth here allows for lush growth and the views are beautiful whichever way you look, the climate too is wonderful most of the year.
What makes this House unique
A unique offering in the Atlas Mountains! A cosy, newly refurbished and redecorated in gorgeous setting amongst trees and plants, authentic and generous in spirit yet with most mod cons, in the heart of a very special village, one hour from Marrakech and near some stunning scenery. A perfect base to explore this beautiful region.
- English, French
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Only those booked to stay in the house are allowed onto the property. No parties. Absolutely no illegal activities are allowed.
- Do not feed or allow cats or dogs onto the property. No lit candles anywhere on the property. No smoking anywhere inside the house.
- DISCLAIMER: The owner and house manager (and all staff) cannot be responsible for any injury sustained on or off the property, for whatever reason.