Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 3)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3
- Please make 321 your home away from home and also respect 321 as your own home. FREE reserved parking spot by entry walkway.
- FREE LATE CHECK OUT available as per scheduling. Quiet time: 9 PM - 8 AM. Smoking only in the parking lot.
- My policy is to refund rent payments to the extent that reserved and then canceled dates are re-rented. Max occupancy 2 adults & 1 child.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by A. J.Ask a question
About A. J.
I moved to the Big Island from California twenty years ago and I've enjoyed every day here. The many large or small private beaches, the mountains, the great weather, the ocean, racing in large or small Hawaiian canoes, snorkeling along the reefs, horseback riding, fishing along the coast or hiking in the mountains, performances at the Kahilu Theatre in Waimea, all the fine restaurants, the farmers' markets, there is always something new and different to do.
A. J. purchased this Apartment in 1999
Why A. J. chose Puako
I chose the Waikoloa/Kohala area for my home and the condos because of the great weather and the Waikoloa/Kohala beaches which are unsurpassed on the Big Island and certainly some of the best anywhere. I bought condos close to my home so that I can ensure that the condos and everything in them are in top condition at all times. Plus, I'm close by if needed for any reason, even if just to answer questions about the area or give directions, etc.
What makes this Apartment unique
I occasionally spend an evening or two at the condos because they're close to my home and to make sure that everything is as I would want it to be if I were a guest there.
Private hosts do not rent properties as a trade, business or profession.