About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(People: 6)
Twin/Single (4) · Queen
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by Rob GolleyAsk a question
About Rob Golley
The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Cottages were purpose built in 1991 as quality tourist accommodation.
Why Rob Golley chose Swansea
Suburb location, quiet, central. Walk to Tavern/Bakery/Cafe 50M Walk to restaurants and shops 250M Direct access to main swimming beach Tennis Courts x 2 Choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages with fully equipped kitchens and private laundry.
What makes this Cottage unique
Quality accommodation. Choice of 1 bedroom Chalet or 1,2 or 3 bedroom cottages. Set in its own village setting. Centrally located adjacent Freycinet national Park in the only East Coast classified Historic Township of Swansea Circa 1821 Quiet location set amidst extensive cottage gardens.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- All reservations are accepted subject to availability and confirmation by the property including Instant book Reservations.
- Valid credit card and details will be required at time of check in for security at the Swansea Property.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)