About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(People: 6)
king · wall bed
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath · Shower · Whirlpool bath
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - I don’t have pack and play or height chairs.I don’t have pack and play or height chairs.
Pets allowed - There are fees for each pets.There are fees for each pets.
No events - Quiet time after 10:00pm.Quiet time after 10:00pm.
No smoking - NO SMOKING IN HOUSE AND CLEAN UP BUDS OUSIDE. NO SMOKING IN HOUSE AND CLEAN UP BUDS OUSIDE.
Max guests: 6 - Fees for extra people. Fees per dog. Fees for extra people. Fees per dog.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - *** NO DRUGS, NO PARTIES OR EXCESSIVE DRINKING****** NO DRUGS, NO PARTIES OR EXCESSIVE DRINKING***
- Please remove shoes at the door and wipe your dogs feet if wet or muddy. Dogs on leash outside and waste picked up. Pets off furniture and beds.
- Bulkhead steps into the water are very slippery wet use with caution. Put fires out in pit and return lid winds can carry embers and create fires.
- Safe behaviors on the decks please and don't lean on rails.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Cindy StewartAsk a question
About Cindy Stewart
This home was custom built in 2011 and after years as a traveling director COVID forced me to try another option so I am renting what was once my full time home. What became a necessity is now a blessing providing me flexibility with my time and life for family and friends.
Cindy Stewart purchased this House in 2011
Why Cindy Stewart chose Elkton
The perfect location for convenience and tranquility.
What makes this House unique
Access the the bay and all its wonderful tributaries.