Perfect For Families And Outdoor Enthusiasts!
Single room with workspace
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please let me know about kids under 4.Please let me know about kids under 4.
Pets allowed - Yes, but pls provide details.Yes, but pls provide details.
Parties/events allowed - Must be pre-approved, and fees may apply.Must be pre-approved, and fees may apply.
No smoking - No smoking whatsoever anywhere on property.No smoking whatsoever anywhere on property.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Open garage door on only an as-needed basis. For security, pest-control, + climate-control, do not leave garage door open for for than a few minutes.
- No unregistered guests. The names of ALL guests must be provided upon registration.
- Please respect check-in/checkout times. If cleaning is finished before 3 pm on check-in day, I will let you know. Extra fees may apply.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Kathy Hansen
Hi, folks. I'm a writer and educator. I moved to the spectacular Inland Pacific Northwest in 2009 and have loved every minute of living in this gorgeous place. I am excited that I get to share this beautiful custom home with you. I care deeply about giving you a great experience and look forward to hosting you. I love that I'm right here on-property so I can meet your needs! I love bicycling in nature and taking nature photos. I also enjoy crafting and creative pursuits.
Kathy Hansen purchased this House in 2008
Why Kathy Hansen chose Kettle Falls
We immediately fell in love with this property for its incredible views, beautiful wooded expanses, proximity to state and national parks, and serene setting.
What makes this House unique
– Firepit surrounded by benches and complete with roasting forks, marshmallows, hot dogs, and magical powder to color the fire. – Summer recreational equipment: Floats for floating the Kettle River, picnic supplies, tent and sleeping bags. – Playground for the kids on host's part of property. – Herb garden with fresh sage, parsley, thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano, lavender, chives, and spearmint. – No-mess bird feeders on a clothesline so you can enjoy bird life.