Available for Short Term Rentals.
UV/Ozone Light is used for sterilization throughout the condo
* * * SPECIAL REDUCED RATE FOR up to 4 people: 9/23 - 10/7/23 * * *
Inquire for specific dates & # of people.
PLEASE NOTE: Rental is normally 3 - 7N Min, unless only short stay is available between rentals
RATES are updated through August 2023 and will be noted when updated beyond that time.. Beyond please inquire.
*ALL Rates Plus: Cleaning 12.5% Sales Tax & Security Deposit.
Kawama Yacht Club is an Ocean Front Property, 1Mi off US1, Quiet, tropical, relaxed atmosphere. Perfect for your KEYS Get-Away. Located 60mi S of MIA; The 1st Florida Key
Check In-from 5PM; Check Out-by 11AM
Future dates may not be activated. If dates are reserved or blocked, they are not available. Last Minute Special may be available.
Your Payment to VRBO includes Rental based on # of Guests, Basic Cleaning, 12.5% Sales Tax & Fees added by site. Security Deposit is by VRBO hold, released after the condo has been cleaned and checked less any damages, reported by my cleaner..
Legitimate Short Term Rentals-Monroe County Exemption & FL Short Term Rental License. I Require Minimum of 3-7 night depending on time of year (except for shorter stays when only shorter time available between reservations).
I have owned & rented my condo since 2001. I am listed on a few sites…some allow direct payment, (see Owner Story). Private contact details are blocked until booking is complete.
KAWAMA TOWER 306 is privately owned. You can view some information, about me in "Owner Story". NOTE: This is a NON-SMOKING Condo Only. You may smoke on the balcony or in atrium hall, with condo doors closed.
Most of your questions are answered here, please read details. I'll answer any others asked. I will respond as quickly as possible. DO NOT ASSUME !!!
Condo Regulations Prohibit Guests’ Pets (any and all).
Make Your Reservation EARLY for Desired Dates, Especially in Season, Holidays & Special Events. I honor reservation requests on a first booked basis with payment.
"Best Rate" is Minimum 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday; exceptions during Holidays & between confirmed rentals. Season/Holiday/Event Rates are higher; Lowest rates are Mid September - Mid November. Short Stays OK, weekly rates are NOT prorated. Basic Cleaning fee includes 1 load of laundry.
I am the owner/manager of my condo, Carol Stuhmer. See in Monroe County Tax Records; local references available from local business owner and realtor, on request. It’s an extra step that can provide you with peace of mind if you’re unsure about your rental. Additionally, I live locally in Miami, and am a Licensed Massage Therapist Specializing in CranioSacral Therapy (Upledger), LDT & Visceral Manipulation .
Calendar is Updated once a Reservation Payment is received. 100% Payment is required for confirmed reservation and arrival details. You may make an Inquiry and ask any questions or a Reservation Request which is a confirmed as soon as I accept it. Automated booking is turned off to avoid double booking.
ARRIVAL-5pm (this allows cleaner to run additional sterilization UV light w/ozone); DEPART-11am
Additional Fee applies for Early Arrival-Late Departure, if available; Only possible if NOT a back to back rental; Please request in advance.
KAWAMA TOWER is Comfortably Furnished in Teak
Choose KEY LARGO’s desirable Kawama Tower for your Vacation Paradise. Located Oceanside, MM100 - closest building to the Beach and Marina.
This spacious Condo (1300+sqft) is located on a single floor in Elevator building, It is furnished in Teak with your comfort and convenience in mind. Porcelain tile throughout w/many comforts & amenities of expensive resorts.
Living Room, Dining Area, Balcony 2 Bedrooms & 2 Baths (full and walk-in shower). Sleeps up to 6 in Beds, plus folding playpen for baby (total 7), Bahama Shutters – allow for light, privacy and airflow if you choose to open the windows in the cooler months. Verticals on Sliding door to patio turn slats open before opening blinds...(don't allow children to operate).
Condo has been fully updated: New baths & Full Kitchen with granite counters and small wet bar in 2nd bedroom. Fully equipped Kitchen w/Bar: cookware, small appliances, RO Water Filter (better than bottled water!)
Spacious with fully stocked Kitchen: cookware, small appliances, Reverse Osmosis Water Filter; Ninja Blender (w/take along cup); Coffee Maker w/permanent fine mesh filter; Large Toaster Oven; Food Processor; Counter top Grill; Crock Pot; Citrus Juicer & mini chopper, even a salad spinner!, built-in Microwave; Dishwasher. Plenty of dishes, glasses, cooking and eating utensils & gadgets, storage containers, as well as picnic plates and cups, Knives that actually cut, etc.! You will usually find teas, spices, some packaged foods and condiments - use what you like, leave what you don't use.
Master Bedroom - w/King bed, and bathroom w/Walk In Shower ensuite.
2nd Bedroom- Queen & 2 Twins (daybed/trundle) has a Wet Bar with small refrigerator; Adjacent to 2nd Bath. All beds have memory foam mattresses.
* 2 sheet sets/bed. You will find clean sheets neatly folded on top of the bed cover to make up the bed..
* Baths w/Safety Bars, Dispensers: Shower Gel, Shampoo & Conditioner; 2 Hair Dryers. Daily Shower Spray, please use it to help keep the bath & shower clean. Medicine Cabinets contain an variety of toiletries and first-aid items. Bath, Hand & Beach Towels included. Extra odd towels in Hall closet may be taken on a boat/fishing trips.
* Smart TV in bedrooms; use your own movie subscription (remember to remove it). Living Room Smart TV also has DVD player.
* Patio table w/teak chairs 2 additional folding chairs.
* For Baby: Playpen, High Chair, booster seat, Stroller. Available on advance request. For last minute rental, you may be charged an additional fee to have cleaner get them out for you.
* Also Available: Walker, Shower Bench, Folding Bike, 2-Tennis Racquets.
Please request these in advance, I cannot guarantee last minute.
Extras: CDs, DVDs, books; board games, playing cards, Ironing Board & Iron. If you've forgotten anything, whatever you find, you're welcome to use; board games, and playing cards. Beach chairs, cooler. If you've forgotten anything, whatever you find, you're welcome to use.
* Private Laundry Closet to left of entrance, please keep it locked when not in use. Beach chairs are kept here.
Wheelchair accessible-elevator. Large chairs may not fit through bedroom/bath doors.
It's like having your own vacation home in the Keys, without the expense!
2 Pools, Lagoon, Beach, Tennis Courts, Marina with Rental Boat Slips, Playground, Jetty.
*Tower pool for Tower guests ONLY (use elevator key for the gate - do not share with anyone) and Community North Pool past the lagoon (Do not use South Pool)
The Tower is closest to the Beach & Marina; Tennis Courts, Playground and Jetty. The Lagoon is my favorite swimming hole, 2 .
* Lagoon is aerated creating an Ecosystem-water exceeds required quality (so there are bubbles on the surface; algae along the sides). It has a sandy beach at 1 end, deck at the other & floating platforms. SAFETY FIRST: ABSOLUTELY 'NO' Jumping or Diving into the LAGOON!!! Ocean water feeds Lagoon - so level rises and falls with the Tide..
* A packed sand Beach-a cove with Jetty-seaweed collects along the shore,
* Pirate Ship Playground
* 2 Tennis Courts
* Walk out to the Jetty (former helicopter landing pad in WWII). It affords a great ocean side sunset view and peaceful place to cast a fishing line (don't expect to catch much along the shore). This is my favorite place for early morning Yoga.
* Marina with free Boat Ramp use – launch and go; tie up only long enough to park trailer, trailer parking on first come first serve basis in Both Kawama Tower Boat Parking and HOA Boat Parking lots.
* Boat Slips available for Rent. ***MARINA - Insurance Requirements: $300,000 Liability. Insurance Documents are Required on entrance at Gate for your boat to enter Property.
* Adjacent Wildlife Sanctuary
Condos, Bikes, Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Golf Carts, etc. are PRIVATELY OWNED. Rentals available in Key Largo. I recently received a review in error for condo 412(not mine) which is rented by Norm. I am the ONLY Person Authorized to rent my Condo!!!
FROM: $950/Wk and UP…Rates are based on Season, Holiday, Special Event; Number of people (max 6) Plus Baby in crib only.
If you add a person after your reservation is made, LET ME KNOW so adjustment can be made. Guests not reported will Void your Rental & Forfeit Security Deposit.
Xmas & New Year weeks are separate rental periods with at least 2 days before/after the holiday. For rental including both holidays, Rate will be adjusted and charged at the rate for 2 weeks.
Every effort is made to ANSWER INQUIRIES PROMPTLY. If your inquiry is Unanswered, PLEASE TRY ME AGAIN!
For Service Dogs - Valid Documentation Required (ie, not internet certificates). Dogs not permitted on Furniture, or left on the Balcony. You must "SCOOP POOP"!
Additional $1000 Deposit (Collected by an Additional Payment Request. * Cost for extermination and/or additional cleaning if necessary, will be deducted from the deposit. *REFUNDS made after approximately 2-3mos, if no pest/flea/tick problem persists.
I’ve attempted to include most information you may need. Please ask if you have any questions.
Any Refund, if approved is subject to $250 Cancellation Fee, which will be deducted from any refund.