3 Bedroom 2 Bath Guest Cottage with private pool privileges and nature views
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Approved family pet members have an added fee.Approved family pet members have an added fee.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 25 years of age to rent25 years of age to rent
- Use of pool house is only with advance permission and payment of $250.00, which also covers the cleaning of the pool house.
- Require proof of age (25 years minimum) of primary renter prior to arrival through supplying government ID to property owner.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property is conveniently located in the Historical James River Plantation district. Visit local Plantations, Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Bush Gardens and Water Country along with extensive area bike and hiking trails. Enjoy the relaxing cottage accommodations poolside on this Historical Private Estate surrounded by 5,500 of acres of the Chickahominy Wildlife Management Area. Perfect Private Retreat.
Steve Rula, Owner
About Steve Rula, Owner
Steve, the owner, began coming to Cary Hill 1741 about 21 years ago. He undertook a renovation of the manor home (Cary Hill), the guest cottage (Holly Hill) and the pool house (the Folly), which took about 12 years of dedication and skill. The renovation of the property was done with the desire to hold events (weddings and corporate events) and house travellers and visitors who wanted to enjoy the cottage, Holly Hill.
Why Steve Rula, Owner chose Charles City
Surrounded by 5,500 acres of the Wildlife Management, the property provides privacy and seclusion, and yet a great proximity to historic sites and communities, as well as colleges, sports/recreation destinations and a myriad of cultural and educational and outright fun things to visit and experience.
What makes this Cottage unique