Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Condo, 1 Bedroom (sleeps 3)
King bed, dresser, 2 end tables, chair, flat screen TV, patio door to balcony
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - One child under age 12 allowed on sleeper sofaOne child under age 12 allowed on sleeper sofa
No events - Excessive noise and loud music not permittedExcessive noise and loud music not permitted
No smoking - May smoke on balcony with patio door shutMay smoke on balcony with patio door shut
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - Max is 2 adults and one child under 12Max is 2 adults and one child under 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Both adults with proof of age at time of check inBoth adults with proof of age at time of check in
- Due to Covid-19, there is a no visitor policy on the condo premises and in the condo
- You are responsible for any damages above the security deposit amount. A credit card number must be provided at time of check in.
- Check in at office nearby is 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Please notify us if arriving after 6:00 pm. Sorry no check ins before 3:00 pm or after 9:00 pm
Cleaned with disinfectant
Boat Rental Nearby, Numerous Great Golf Courses, Largest Factory Outlet Mall in MO, Music Show, Water Park, Excursion Boats, Dinner Cruises, Go Carts, Great Restaurants by Car or Boat, Churches of all Denominations
Hosted by Kevin and BeckyAsk a question
About Kevin and Becky
We have been coming to the Lake of the Ozarks for over 25 years. This was the perfect condo complex and location for us! Bay Point is a smaller complex with great people! Great view of the lake from condo and especially the pool. The property management for our condo is conveniently nearby, within walking distance, and available through out your stay.
Kevin and Becky purchased this condo in 2006
Why Kevin and Becky chose Lake Ozark
Bay Point is a smaller complex with only 5 buildings so it is not as crowded as other condo complexes and is convenient to the pool and docks. Everyone at the condo complex are so friendly!
What makes this condo unique
What made us fall in love with this condo is that no matter where you are in the condo you have a great view of the lake! It is a cozy condo in a nice quiet area where we can go out in the morning for a stroll.