Splendido NUOVO condominio con 1 camera da letto vicino al centro con splendida vista sulle montagne
Camere da letto
Candace Knowlton, Reservations Manager
In Primo Piano
Per i pasti
Regole della casa
Ospiti max: 2
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% per le cancellazioni effettuate 60 giorno prima della data di arrivo.
Gorgeous property. Will come back! Loved the views from sunrise to sunset! Everything was detailed with checking in and checking out! Property management was very diligent and very communicative with everything
Great 2 week stay in Palm Springs in this lovely unit
1) Location. 30 minute walk to downtown Palm Springs. 10 minutes to groceries.
2) Pool and pool deck. Really warm water in the pool and lots of lounge chairs around the pool.
3) The unit is the perfect size for 2 people. Large living room with dining area and bar, small but sufficient kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with walk-in shower.
4) TV (in living room) has a ton of channels with access to Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc..
5) Stunning views of the mountains out your front window.
6) Neighborhood is quite with only a little road noise now and then from Tahquitz Way (not at night)
1) TV was confusing to start. Tip: if you want to watch TV, click the power button on the Digital remote and wait about a minute.
2) Lounge chairs around pool are a little long in the tooth.
3) Bedroom only has a double bed (but its a very good one!)
Thank you so much Keith for the great review! Our bed we have is a Queen but you may busy relaxing in its coziness :) We hope you can come back enjoy again soon.
The Great Escape
Beautiful view, spacious rooms cheerfully decorated in classic mid-modern style, well equipt and functional kitchen and comfortable, quiet outdoor space all made for a wonderful winter escape!
Thank you so much :)
Our First Visit to Palm Springs
We were very impressed by the property. The unit was pristine, and the pictures almost didn't do the place justice. The location was ideal (about a mile from downtown and about a mile from the airport). The TV in the bedroom is a Smart TV so it doesn't connect with DirecTV which is available in the living room (which is completely fine). Unfortunately, we didn't get to experience the pool as the temps never got above 65 during our stay, but we'd certainly come back at a different time of the year to enjoy that feature!
Thank you so much Mike! We can't wait to have you back!
The site of this property is incredible. The unit is lovely and has a ton of space for two people. Hot mist rising from the heated pool in winter was the icing on the cake. It takes a moment of adjustment to learn to reside inside a great wall of glass (I'm a big introvert) but it was all worth it. My husband wanted to rebook immediately!
We can't wait to have you two! Thank you