Casa, 5 camere da letto + letto convertibile (s), 5. 5 bagni, (posti letto 11-13)
Camere da letto
In Primo Piano
Requisiti di sicurezza
Per i pasti
Servizi sul posto
Termini e Condizioni
Politica di Cancellazione
- 100% di rimborso se cancelli almeno 60 giorni prima del check-in.
- 50% di rimborso (meno il costo del servizio) se cancelli almeno 30 giorni prima del check-in.
- Nessun rimborso se cancelli 30 giorni prima del check-in.
Danni e Incidenti
Durante il soggiorno, se il viaggiatore o le persone che soggiornano insieme a lui dovessero danneggiare la proprietà, ne saranno loro stessi responsabili.
Regole della casa
Animali domestici ammessi - There is an extra charge for your pet,There is an extra charge for your pet,
Feste/eventi non ammessi
Ospiti max: 13
Età minima dell’affittuario principale: 30
In town for my mother’s 90 birthday and we have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. She was very accommodating and communicated details and expectations well. We plan on coming back to this area in warmer weather and will definitely book this home again.
I thoroughly enjoyed having your family! I look forward to having you all back soon.
Lake House on hill
The house had lots of space, its a tad on the older side and they are in the process of doing some work on it. The bathrooms are small and two of them did not work properly, one of which was in a bedroom so that was a bit of a problem. Basic things were not available like a broom so we could clean up after ourselves before we left. There was nothing in the house to get you started for your stay, no roll of paper towels, toilet paper, soap for kitchen sink and only one trash bag. All of which we usually end up buying and replacing but it meant we had to run out sooner than we expected. The weather this time of year is beautiful, we only ventured down to the lake once as we were there for a wedding and were not at the house a lot, it was basically a place to sleep. My guests were glad it was not warmer as the way down to the pond smelled like septic and there was a sign to watch where you walked but still gross the same.
Paula, I will be happy to address your comments -
1. The bathrooms are exactly the size that they are in the photos. Why did you not let me know what was not working in the two baths that you referenced? I am extremely responsive to my renters and would have been happy to fix whatever was not working. The housekeepers check all toilets, tubs and sinks while she is cleaning and would have let me know if something was wrong while cleaning. Renters have been there since your stay and I have not heard of any issues.
2. There is a broom in the laundry room that was perhaps overlooked. We keep paper towels under the sink which was also perhaps overlooked. There is always toilet paper in each bath. Your party arrived very early (if you recall, I requested a 5pm check-in and your guests came in at 3pm) and one of your guests fell asleep in a room and the housekeeper could not get into one of the baths so she left that toilet paper by the door of the room. The soap for the kitchen is filled after each stay and is in the soap dispenser pump by the sink which was probably over looked.
3. The sign inside the enclosed fence area letting renters know that there is a septic tank in the area is there so that children do not play in that area. The septic tank is in an enclosed system. Two pumping stations pump the waste to the street so, the waste does not run off in the yard like normal septic tanks do. I have NEVER heard one word about a septic tank smell so I do not know what you were smelling.
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience, I would have immediately addressed anything if known about it but unfortunately this review is the only time I have heard any of these issues.
3 miglia da North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall, cantine, Appalachian Trail e molto altro ancora.