Villa, 4 soverom, 4. 5 bad, (soveplass til 8-11)
Tjenester på stedet
100 % tilbakebetaling ved avbestilling minst 30 dager før ankomstdatoen. 50 % tilbakebetaling ved avbestilling minst 14 dager før ankomstdatoen.
Skade og uforutsette utgifter
Du er ansvarlig for eventuell skade på ferieboligen som du eller reisefølget ditt forårsaker under oppholdet.
Maks antall gjester: 11
- Punta del Burro has special rules about events. Check with me about the rules.
Casa de la abuelas is the best!
Juan and Baly made our stay serene and trouble free! The bay is perfect for swimming and paddling. And Punta del Burros is a balance of quiet but close to all the amenities. The breakfasts and dinners were excellent and beautifully served. Juan’s margaritas are the best ever.
Punta Mita House On Ocean - Case De Abuelas
We just returned from Casa de abuelas | Bahía de Banderas In Punta Mita Mexico!
Great communication, easy pick up and not far from airport by Juan! The house has a traditional Mexican feel, sleeps 11 and there is great separation for sleep from the main house where everyone hangs by the pool , eats and enjoys margaritas made to order! We had a 4 year old to 45 years old and the pool is in great condition, right on the ocean where you can lay in hammocks and watch the sun set & build fires with amazing star gazing! A+
* note * there is major construction going on in the neighborhood b/c it’s a booming area with homes being built in the 20+ million range HOWEVER we hardly noticed, and never had any disruption in sleep or loud annoying ongoing saw’s!!
** Security at main guard gate & beach patrol all night !!!!! Secure & Safe 10x **
* amazing value considering the hotel down the street cost as much for one room as the whole house which we visited on day passes but could not wait to come back to the house! You had Juan A+ and chef at your service and the food is great! Coldest Ac in Mexico, great wi-fi & over all awesome house | very fun place !!!
Recommendations close by ...
* have Juan charter Pinche to offshore fish full day $1100 but well worth it! Guy is best in town but bring your own food!!
* margaritas at sunset at restaurant .05 miles from house @ margaritas on hill / owner awesome!!
* day trip to Sayulita, we would not recommend going to Puerto Vayarta it’s like boardwalk Scam City with terrible food!!! Unless your looking to party at nightclubs !!! Not family friendly
* SURFERS & SUP PEOPLE ***
The surf break well known called Burros Is “only” a half a mile down the beach Walking distance however it’s very steep heavy sand and it’s like going to Boot Camp!! There might be a road but it’s great exercise!! Lol
It needs to be 4 feet to break but it’s not that crowded and it’s a very clean long reef break
* You can also charter a boat to Elfaro and some of the main point breaks if there is enough swell
* There is a surf break called La Lancha a few miles down the road and it’s a mile hike to the breach but once again it’s well worth it it picks up swell when it small everywhere and the crowds are not too bad and the beach is amazing for non-surfers A like!!
* We never made it to the island off the coast that has the coal hole in it I think it’s called Marieets And I’m a big golfer but we were so busy I never got to p
Punta del Burro er en vakker, trygg, inngjerdet på en av de vakreste strendene i Mexico. Dette vil være en av de mest avslappende ferier med Juan og Båly matlaging, lage drinker og ta vare på deg. Du vil aldri vil forlate.