"My wife and I truly enjoyed our 9 night stay at the Manatee Haven home. Yes, the home was a lot bigger than we needed, but it was very nice with just the two of us there. North Captiva Island was definitely one of our best vacations which we will always treasure with wonderful memories! The home had everything you would possibly need and I really mean everything. This was our first time to the island and we were probably just like everyone else, worried about what to take and what not take, but all our fears were put to rest once we saw how well this home was supplied with all the commonly used items. All you’ll need are your clothes, sun lotion, food and beverages.
Just a few items to call out that really made this a Perfect Vacation
1. Great Curb Appeal; when driving back home in the golf cart from a long day at the beach it was a welcoming sight to see this beautifully landscaped home which we were staying at. We loved the stone paved circle driveway and all the tropical trees and plants surrounding the home.
2. Private Beach Access with golf cart parking (Captiva Castaway); we loved having what seemed to be our own little piece of the island’s beach with easy access. We truly think this was the best beach spot on the whole island.
3. The Beaches; PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT… I don’t need to say anymore.
4. Private Pool, Hot Tub and Outdoor Shower; every beach home should have these, they truly added to our overall excellent vacation experience.
5. The Property Managers and Owners; from the very first moment when we requested information about this home until the last day of our vacation, EVERYTHING was taken care. Almost every question was answered within the informative documents sent by the owners after I booked. We were promptly met at the boat dock by Jane & Jeff when we arrived on the island and then taken to our vacation home. They explained everything about the home and island and every additional question we had. On the last day we were promptly met again and helped back to the boat dock for our return boat trip.
We would recommend this home and North Captiva Island to anyone who is looking to create some wonderful family memories on an Island.
Thank you Mike and Piper for letting us enjoy your wonderful home, we will always remember this home as it helped create some everlasting memories for the two of us."
Guest: Don E.
Date of Stay: September 2016
Review Submitted: October 3, 2016