Beachfront - Wrap Around Balcony - Sleeps 10
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Tidewater Beach Resort condo description
Everyone needs to take a well deserved vacation and pamper yourself at our Beachfront Condo right on the emerald green water. This is your place for a first class vacation experience in which you will bring home memories for a lifetime.
Our Tidewater Beach Resort condo is on the 20th floor and it is awesome!!! This condo overlooks close to 700 feet of sugar white beaches, and emerald green water on the Gulf of Mexico.
Three (3) Bedrooms/3 Full Bathroom Plus Bunk Area -- 2 bedrooms have King beds - 3rd bedroom has Queen bed, bunk area and queen sofa bed in the livingroom.
Parking is FREE in a covered garage; simply walk over from the third floor of garage, and take the elevator straight up to the 20th floor. The unit is installed with a Door Code System (prior to arriving you will receive a code so you do not have to wait in any lines to check in)
Washer & Dryer in the Condo
46 Inch Flat Screen TV in the livingroom and 42 inch Flat Screen in all bedrooms. DVD's
Free Beach Chair/Umbrella service provided seasonally with 2 owner beach chairs available during season
Free Beach Towels available for your use
Free Beach Toys available for your use
Free Use of Porta Crib and High Chair
Free local Phone calls
Shared hot tub
DVD rentals and on site movie theater (have most recent movies just out of theaters regularly)
Gas/Electic bbq grill
Extra large exercise room (tv's on treadmills)
Steam room 2 roman spas and showers
Restaurant (open seasonally) Liza's -- Love the Food !!
2 Outdoor swimming pools (4200 square feet each)
Indoor heated pool
24/7 securty guard
Keywords: HDTV, WiFi, Family Friendly, Brand new, new, beach front, ocean front, beach condo, vacation condo, condo, condominium, vacation rental, beach rental, Tidewater, best prices, fl, florida, panama city beach, pcb, pier park, front beach road, white sand, king size bed, large balcony, reserved parking, decorated, fully furnished, tile, tiles, no pets, no smoking, beach service, fitness center, golf, pool, garage, Budget
- 1890 sq. ft.
- On floor 20
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (1) King bed in 2 bedrooms with upgraded Mattress, Queen size Beds (1) Queen bed in 3rd bedroom with upgraded mattress, Baby Cribs (1) porta crib in the condo for your use as well as a high chair, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Sofa Bed in the livingroom, Bunk Beds (1) Bunk beds in area away from the livingroom - they are in the bedroom area so children can be safe and watched. - with an attached bathroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms - One of the bathrooms has a walk in shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Iron & Board
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Game Room:
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- We've also contracted with a local beach service to provide our guests with 2 beach chairs and an umbrella on a daily basis while at the condo. (March 1 – Oct 31) Check out Shell Island, a natural, undeveloped island which lies between the Gulf of Mexico and St. Andrews Bay. It is home to one of the world's highest concentrations of bottle-nosed dolphins, and the island's pristine beauty and abundant wildlife make it an enjoyable and exciting way to spend the day. Even the short shuttle boat ride over is part of the adventure! In addition to all of the fun and exciting beach activities you would expect to find, you are also conveniently located to Pier Park, a new open air complex right on Front Beach Road with extensive shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. Familiar retailers and restaurants have made a home in the largest retail center in Northwest Florida. With its beautifully landscaped walking paths, a park for summer concerts and festivals, and The Southern Theater’s Grand Theater which offers 16 movie theaters, there is something for everyone. Just down the road is the Frank Brown Park, a recreational facility with baseball fields, playgrounds, fishing and picnic areas, and an aquatic center. Ready to hit the Links? There are several nearby golf courses nestled amidst wetlands, marshes, lakes, and preserves, all framed with a stunning assortment of palms, pines, sea grass and azaleas. Every golfer can find an enjoyable challenge! We know you have many options and believe our condo offers a perfect beach getaway. We look forward to providing you a quiet, relaxing, ocean-side home, convenient to world-class shopping, dining and recreation. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
AmazingGuest comment entered by owner
We have had such an amazing time here at the beach. your condo is so beautiful and it has such a fantastic view! All week we saw 30Plus Manna rays, stingrays, jelly fish, dolphins and a shark. Thank you so much again for letting us use your condo for a great week. it has made our week in PCB so much better. Thank you again from the gang in AR & IN.
- Guest Kaars
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 11/09/13
Thunder RallyGuest comment entered by owner
Absolutely Beautiful condo and views! One of the best condos we have stayed in by far. Love, love, love the décor! Looking forward to a great fun filled week relaxing down here for Thunder Rally.
- Guest Chandler
- Date of stay 09/28/13
- Review Submitted 11/09/13
omg !Guest comment entered by owner
OMG !! What a condo !!!! You have thought of everything! We really didn't want for anything. Thank you so much! This place was absolutely Marvelous ! We will pass the word on to others !! :-)
- Guest Snyders
- Date of stay 08/25/13
- Review Submitted 11/09/13
Had a great time. The condo was like none we have ever rented. The beds were great. Had everything you needed and all was great!! Plenty of room!!
- Guest Bobby U. (Jefferson)
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 08/15/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, people with disabilities, girls getaway.
Excellent Family Condo
Excellent Family Condo
We visit the beach every year for Thanksgiving for about the past 10 years and this was our best stay yet. Pleanty of space to spread out and great views of the city and the beach. We usually buy beach toys when we arrive but found ample toys and boogie boards in the closets, even beach towels! The kitchen had everything we needed and the view was perfect. The keyless entry is the best idea ever......no lost keys or demagnetizing because it touched your cell phone (lol). Plenty of bath towels and extra blankets too. We will definately book this unit again. Thanks for opening up your vacation home to us. Indianapolis, IN
- Guest Keisha S.
- Date of stay 11/17/12
- Review Submitted 12/27/12
Really Nice Place
Really Nice Place
Have been to PCB several times and stayed in a few different condos. This one was by far the nicest! It was well accommodating for our two families of four. The kiddos loved the bunks and beach toys. The adults enjoyed the wrap around balcony and view from the living room. This condo is extremely clean and well kept. The owners provide a nice welcome package to start you out. It even had a pack n play and high chair for our 5 mo. old. Very spacious and quiet! Kitchen is well stocked...only thing we really missed were grilling tools. Would definitely rent again!!
- Guest Danirdh (Watkinsville, GA)
- Date of stay 09/26/12
- Review Submitted 10/02/12
Owner response: And we would love to have you back again soon -- we will add grilling tools to the kitchen. Thanks so much for the suggestion.
Great condo!!Guest comment entered by owner
I wanted to tell you what an absolute amazing time we had staying in the 2017 Tidewater unit. We loved it! It was so beautiful and very well appointed! Now that we have had that experience, nothing else will ever do again. One of the best parts of our stay was the diversity in the weather. There was one day that storms kept rolling in. It was truly amazing getting to see all that weather from the 20th floor vantage point, we loved it. We will plan to stay there again, maybe next year. Wonderful, Wonderful Experience. Thank you so much!
- Guest Donna Ponce
- Date of stay 08/04/12
- Review Submitted 08/11/12
It was the best condo we have ever rented. There was plenty of room for 3 adults and 7 kids. The bunk beds are perfect for the kids. The walk down to the beach was nice because you didn't have to hike a mile just to get to the chairs. The condo had some beach toys, chairs, and towels for our use. The kitchen was amazing and very spacious. OH and the wrap around balcony allowed for a beautiful view. Loved it and will be renting again next year!!
- Guest marie (griffin ga)
- Date of stay 04/25/12
- Review Submitted 05/18/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Owner response: So Glad you enjoyed the condo -- we try to have everything you would need except your clothing and toothbrush !! We look forward to your return and thank you again for being our guests.
We have stayed in several condos over the last few years and this one was our favorite by far! The condo was stocked with all sorts of items that most don't offer such as beach floats, towels, books, DVDs, air freshener, soaps, cleaning supplies, etc. We loved the view from the balcony and the fact that all three bedrooms had their own separate bathrooms and large screen TVs. The decor was very nice and modern. The kitchen was stocked very well and the basket of goodies waiting for us was wonderful! We loved the location and the easy access, etc. We hope to stay here again.
- Guest Terri (Montevallo, AL)
- Date of stay 05/02/12
- Review Submitted 05/17/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Owner response: we are so happy you enjoyed the condo and your time in Panama Ciy Beach. We also love it and wanted it to feel like home and have everything you need on hand. We look forward to your return in the near future.....remember the beach is waiting for you !!
Will go back
Will go back
I recently spent a week at this property. I really enjoyed the condo. I like to cook and found the kitchen to be very well equiped. The beds were very comfortable with what seemed to be upgraded mattresses. The wrap around view was beautiful! You have a clear view up and down the beach as well as pier park and the pier. It was close enough to Pier Park for us to walk (10 minutes). We really liked the location also because Pizza Hut, McDonalds and Arby's are just across the street (Pizza Hut delivered and the pizza was still too hot to eat) and Pier Park has a wonderful theater that includes IMAX. With three pools, a game room, and an awsome workout room on the property, everyone found something they enjoyed doing. Can't wait to come back.
- Guest Becca (Kentucky)
- Date of stay 12/26/11
- Review Submitted 01/30/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Mar 1 - Apr 5 2014 $1899 week Weekly Only Sat to Sat Apr 6 - May 25 2014 $1699 week $250/night 4 night min May 26 -Aug 9 2014 $2395 week, Weekly Only Sat to Sat June 28 - July 5 2014 $2575/week Weekly only Sat to Sat Aug 10 – Sep 20 2014 $1699 week $250 per night 3 night min Sep 21 – Nov 1 2014 $1150 week $180 per night 3 night min Oct 27 - Feb 22, 2015 $995 week $160 per night 3 night min Prices DO NOT include Cleaning $140,Tax 12.5%,Damage Waiver $45.Must be 25 Yrs old
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 79 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dusty's Oyster Bar (local hangout) at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hombre Golf Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pier Park - Has tons of great Restaurants at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
- Primary: (404) 936-0910 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Eastern time
- Secondary: 678-707-9173 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Eastern time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious Living area with fantastic views
Great kitchen with seating for 11.
WOW !! Room for everyone in this condo !!
3rd bedroom - also with views
Bunk Bed area - out of the way from Livingroom and Kitchen.
One of the (2) Lagoon Pools
Part of the large exercise area
Game room on First floor
Glass tile back splash - granite counter tops - stainless steel
Master Bedroom with window seat and attached bathroom.
Second bedroom with great views
3rd bedroom with Views
Bunk Bed area with attached bathroom.
Photo of pool taken from the balcony on the side of the building.
Indoor heated pool
Pier Park - You can walk to it from Tidewater.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 16, 2013