Beautiful Victoria Location a Short Walk to the Ocean and Downtown!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Victoria condo description
Richly decorated, approx. 900 sq.ft. condo available for long term rentals (one month minimum). Located in historic James Bay, Victoria's most desirable downtown neighbourhood, this quiet and comfortable suite is a safe, walkable distance to downtown Victoria and to the ocean shore (approx. 3 blocks in 3 directions!).
Appliances include a fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher and microwave. The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, silverware, pots and pans, baking dishes, toaster, electric kettle, coffee maker, coffee press and much more. Various pantry staples, such as cooking oils and spices are supplied.
The master bedroom has a king size bed with luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding and a small flat screen television.
- Large flat screen TV with cable
- DVD, Wii, stereo and large CD collection
- Cozy electric fireplace
- Extremely comfortable reclining black leather sofa
- Dining table with four chairs
- Telephone (for local calling), cable and wireless high-speed internet
- Thick 100% cotton towels
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Bistro set on the patio
- Small book collection, including historical/biographical books about Victoria
There is dedicated parking and with bus service around the corner, all major tourist attractions outside of the downtown core are easily accessible.
- On floor 1
- 900 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Master bedroom with closet, tall dresser and small TV with cable.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 4 piece
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Music Library
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Right around the corner, located in the quaint James Bay village, are grocery shopping, a drug store, a book store, coffee shops, pubs (one in a haunted heritage house!), lounges with live entertainment, and restaurants. All of the city's best sights and sounds are within easy walking distance. You don’t even have to walk into downtown to find designer boutiques, world class dining, luxury spas, as well as the beauty of Victoria's spectacular Inner Harbour. Enjoy live entertainment in the Inner Harbour lit up by the Provincial Parliament buildings outlined in sparkling lights. Licenced street entertainers and buskers will keep you smiling! Summer festivals in Victoria include FolkFest, JazzFest and BluesFest. The Rattenbury designed Empress Hotel overlooks the harbour and nearby are curio shops, theaters, art galleries, the Royal BC Museum and the IMAX, all within an easy stroll from home. An Irish Pub and Scottish Pub featuring live music are at the entrance to Bastion Square where you’ll also find the BC Maritime Museum. Chinatown, Market Square and the Bay Centre Mall are a few blocks further. Further along the Inner Harbour, Fisherman’s wharf is a unique marine destination offering food kiosks (including the famous Barb’s Fish & Chips), unique float homes and eco-tour adventures in the heart of the working harbour. Rent kayaks or paddleboards, go whale watching or take a little harbour ferry tour – pick them up at many spots along the sea-walk around the harbour. The Victoria Clipper to Seattle, the Coho ferry to Port Angeles Washington, and several sea plane terminals are also located in the inner harbour. The Victoria Airport is only 35 minutes away by car. An hourly shuttle bus service will take you to the world famous Butchart Gardens on the scenic Saanich Peninsula. A ten minute walk away, Beacon Hill Park has a beautiful showcase of flower gardens, a putting green, cricket pitch, tennis courts and lovely walking paths. The Beacon Hill Children’s Farm is fun for grown-ups too, with peacocks, miniature horse, donkeys, pigs, llamas and charming baby goats —the twice daily goat stampede is a must see! Just beyond the park are the beautiful vistas of the snow-capped Olympic Mountains and the rugged cliffs and log-strewn beaches of Dallas Road along the Juan de Fuca Strait. Continue along the shoreline cliffs and you may see kite-boarders, wind-surfers or paragliders. The Ogden Point Breakwater is a nice way to end your shoreline walk, and you’re still just a few blocks from home! Golf enthusiast? Victoria has many courses... from the spectacularly Jack Nicklaus designed Bear Mountain to two 18 hole mini-golf courses to choose from at Mattick’s Farm in Cordova Bay. Victoria is extremely cyclist-friendly with many dedicated bike lanes. To venture further out-of-town or for a workout, check out the Galloping Goose network of paved cycling trails. Our home is the perfect place to settle in for your extended stay and a great location to explore and enjoy all Victoria has to offer. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Available May 2013 - Sept 2013. $1800 per month
Payment due upon booking.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Norm is retired and I (Shena) work full time. We spend most of our leisure time on our 48' Grand Banks which we moor at a marina close to our condo. During the summers we move onto the boat so we thought it would be a great idea to offer it's use to visitors to Victoria. We love this city and still plan to live here when I retire. Norm plays a 12 string guitar and harmonica and enjoys playing professionally around Victoria and the Gulf Islands.
- Primary: + 250 216-1698
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of building
Livingroom... comfortable, leather double recliner!
Dining Area... view from Livingroom
Kitchen... view from the dining area
Sidewalk and boulevard in front of building
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 18, 2013