VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"We just returned from the long MLK weekend. Booking the unit was secure, professional and seamless. The owner was very customer friendly and accommodating. My wife, 2 young sons and I had a blast at PCMR...greatly influenced by this superb condo rental. It was ridiculously easy to walk from the condo, across the plaza for our rentals, then over to the lift. It couldn't be easier...unless someone carried you !! We parked our car in the well lit underground parking, with secure access to an elevator. We used the car for a grocery run, and to bowl in Newpark ('Jupiter Bowl' lanes). A town bus stop is right out the front door however.
Our family of four slept like champs on the amazingly comfortable pull-out couch, and the luxurious murphy-bed. The kitchen layout and the large bathroom are highlights of the unit. A lot of thought and passion has gone into the appointment and decoration of the condo. It reminded us of a European alpine villa. Very quaint and unique. The breakfast nook and gas fire got a lot of use as well.
I know where we'll be staying for our future annual family ski trips to PCMR."
Guest: JJDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 22, 2015
"We very much enjoyed the use of this beautiful home while on our recent vacation. The home was clean, spacious and met all of our needs to have an enjoyable stay. The views of the mountains in front and back of the home were very nice. Great owners to work with and we would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a great place to stay in this area."
Guest: Mark S.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: August 10, 2015
"I booked the house for a reunion ski weekend with 14 friends. The owner was very helpful and responsive. There was some was some confusion with the house, and the owner did a fantastic job contacting me and resolving all of my concerns.
The house was perfectly prepped for our arrival. The place was very clean hand had plenty of fresh linens and towels. The location suited us very well as it was close to town. We walked into town every night for dinner and drinks. The trolley was super close (picks up two doors down). Unrelated to the house, but as an FYI the trolley doesn't start running until 10am, which is unfortunate since the lifts open at 9am. The owner mentioned that she and several other homeowners have been lobbying the town (unfortunately without much luck).
The house is good for groups – there’s an open floor plan in the main house with the kitchen, living, and dining areas all connected.
The hot tub holds 8 fairly comfortably, and is located on the ground-level floor. You can access it through the bedroom/first floor suite with the murphy bed.
The driveway has parking for three cars.
The VRBO post is a little unclear in the following two areas:
1. The house is actually two separate units in the same building. You cannot get from one unit to the other without walking around the outside of the house. That being said, you just walk ¼ of the way around the house to the other door. This layout helps provide a little bit of privacy with a larger group.
2. The bedroom listed with two twin beds is not a bedroom, but an open air loft. I imagine this would be great for kids, but it doesn’t necessarily provide the privacy some adults may desire.
Things unrelated to the house but worth knowing if you’re coming to the area:
1. Ski rentals: We used Black Tie ski rentals, which was awesome. They deliver and pick up the skis for you and provide a great number of upgrades.
2. Picking up lift tickets: The town lift ticketing window can get a little crowded in the morning. Try to pick up your lift tickets before, or go to the main lodge the first day.
3. Everyone in the group preferred the skiing at Canyons to Park City (both are covered in the Epic pass).
4. The third day we skied Deer Valley, which was nice but ~40% more expensive than Canyons and Park City. Deer Valley is ski only, and had great lift access with minimal cat walks."
Guest: DrewDate of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: January 28, 2015