* If a stay includes a Friday or Saturday night, it must include both of those nights. Or simply put, your departure or arrival date cannot be on Saturday.
This is an unprecedented 10 acre estate on the best part of Lake Travis. This amazing property boasts it's own private cove with top notch boat dock, 6,500 square feet of living space, a Guest House, two kitchens, two bars, and an optionally heated spa and pool. This property can host up to 49 guests in 5 separate suites which consist of 11 bedrooms, and 5 living rooms (There is an additional fee for each guests if your party is more than 35 people.) There is a huge wood/charcoal grill for cooking and a fire pit for chilling. Renovations, new furniture, and interior design were just completed in May 2017.
Upon entering the property, guests will see an expansive lawn drawing you down to the water, where our guests will enjoy a private private boat dock that can accommodate a 20 foot boat and a 35 foot yacht.
The back yard boasts an expansive back deck connecting the living spaces, a volleyball net, a helicopter landing space, a fire pit, seating and swings under huge oak trees, and lots of space to relax and play yard games. The back yard also boasts an optionally heated pool and hot tub.
Larger groups will appreciate the 5 segmented suites in this house:
The Main House Suite
-Master Bedroom -1 King bed and 1 sleeper sofa sleeping up to 4 people
-Guest Bedroom-1 Queen over Queen bunk bed and 1 single bed can sleep 5 people.
-Living Area -Bar
The Pool Party Suite
--Bedroom 1: sleeps 2 people in a queen bed.
--Bedroom 2: sleeps up to 4 people in a Queen over Queen bunk bed
--Living/Game Room: Murphy Bed Sleeps 2 and has a huge bar.
--2 Full Bathrooms
Living Suite 1:
--Bedroom 1: Sleeps 2 in Queen bed with attached bathroom.
--Bedroom 2: Sleeps 4 in Queen over Queen bunk bed
--Bedroom 3: Sleeps 4 in Queen over Queen bunk bed
--Living Room that sleeps 2 in a queen sleeper sofa.
Small Guest Suite:
--Bedroom 1: One queen sleeps 2 people -
-Bedroom 2: Queen over Queen bed that sleeps 4 people
--Bedroom 3/Living Area: sleeps 6 in Queen over Queen bunk and a single over single bunk bed.
The Guest House:
--Bedroom 1: Sleeps 8 people in two queen over queen bunk beds.
--Kitchenette with full size refrigerator, microwave, and sink
-1 Full Bathroom
Optional Activities - For a fee, guests can rent:
--12 person pontoon boat
--2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
--Keys to the owners boathouse which has tons of floats, chairs, fishing poles and gear, compressor, life jackets, a small refrigerator and more.
We have several primary rules:
1) We do not allow loud outdoor music after hours. A Bluetooth speaker at reasonable levels is okay during daytime hours. Quiet time in the neighborhood is 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. It is important that our guests understand that we do have neighbors and we reside in a property owners association. It is important that we are respectful of them.
2) Fireworks are not allowed per city ordinance.
3) Parking is not allowed on the street per city ordinance. There is parking behind the house and parking in the front circular driveway.
4) Fraternity, Bachelor-style, or any loud parties are prohibited. Groups that misrepresent the nature or size of their party will be asked to leave.
We monitor exterior noise levels to ensure that your group complies with the rules.
360 Vacation Rentals would love to answer any questions you may have!