28 Shell Ring ~ New to the Rental Market!
* 3 Bedrooms
* 2 Full Baths | 1 Half Bath
* Sleeps 8
* 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, Queen Sleeper Sofa
* Short Bike Ride to the Beach and Harbour Town (15 min)
* Private Setting on a 7 Acre Forest Preserve
* TVs | DVDs | Stereo | Free WiFi
* Washer | Dryer | Iron & Ironing Board
* Short Walk to the 12th Hole Harbour Town Golf Links
* Perfect Home for the Annual Heritage PGA Golf Tournament
* Guests have access to all of the Sea Pines Amenities
* Access to the Sea Pines Trolley (seasonal)
* Includes the Beach Properties Advantage!
*** Garage NOT Available for Guest Use ***
* BEACH ACCESS INFORMATION: From this property, the beach is often accessed through the Sea Pines Beach Club. They have very nice restrooms, restaurants, and a beach bar. The Beach Club is free to use, but Sea Pines will start charging for parking in 2018. It will be $10/day for beach parking per vehicle. Alternatively, you can bike and park the bikes for free. There is also free beach parking at Coligny Beach Park, located just outside the gates of Sea Pines. Coligny has restrooms and a very nice splash pad for children. Parking at Coligny is free (about a 7-minute drive).
Situated in the heart of Sea Pines, 28 Shell Ring Rd is a comfortable 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom vacation rental home with exquisite views of the lagoon and Sea Pines' natural beauty. This home is situated in the quiet residential neighborhood of Carolina Place and includes a community pool, spa, outdoor kitchen and tennis courts. Carolina Place is conveniently located right inside the Sea Pines gate next to the Sea Pines Forest Preserve, which is great for walking, biking, and fishing!
This beautiful home has hardwood floors throughout the kitchen and living area, high ceilings and oversized windows that look directly on the lagoon – a unique view where you're bound to see Hilton Head's wildlife.
Once you've entered through the large mahogany and glass door, you step into the warm and cozy living area and open floor plans – great for family gatherings. The newly remodeled sprawling kitchen has high ceilings, all new granite countertops, cultured wood cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The bar area seats 3. The inviting living area just past the kitchen is ideal for relaxing with family and friends. The spacious area gives you an "at home" feeling and has access to two separate large decks that overlook the beautiful serenity of the lagoon and are perfect for entertaining and grilling out.
To the left of the kitchen is a modern looking dining area with seating for 6 around a glass top rectangular table and another view of the lagoon. You will find a half bath on the lower level past the kitchen and a separate laundry room with sink, cabinets and shelving.
Head up a small flight of stairs and enter the spacious first guest bedroom with a queen size bed, a comfortable lounge loveseat chair, and large windows. Enter into the shared bathroom that was recently renovated and contains a beautiful single vanity, a shower/tub combination with extra-large windows to let the sunshine in. Head out the opposite bathroom door and enter into another guest bedroom with two twin beds.
On first level walk down the hall and into the master bedroom that offers a king size bed and private access through 2 glass-paned doors to the spacious wooden finished deck. The master bathroom contains a huge soaking jetted tub with elegant decorations as well as a step in tiled shower with a rainfall shower head.
This serene setting with the perfect privacy makes this great vacation home a must stay!
* This home has access to a complex pool, spa and sauna. There is no private pool.
*4 night minimum stay required. Weekly Summer rentals only (Sat to Sat)
* Fireplace is not for guest use.