Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
queen · sleep sofa /futon
queen · twin/ single (2)
queen · child bed
Toilet · shower
Toilet · shower
Toilet · combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Very small events allowed with permission.Very small events allowed with permission.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Oldham County requires a 3% rental tax, which will be sent as a separate payment request after booking.
- Jacuzzi in master bathroom is not usable. This is why I did not put it in the listing. Swimming in river is at your own risk.
- Please let me know in advance if anyone other than the people staying overnight at the property will be on the property.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by BeckyAsk a question
I am a native Louisvillian, and a retired teacher who works part-time, has 3 grown children, and loves to travel.
Becky purchased this House in 1997
Why Becky chose Prospect
My family have been boaters for many years. We happened upon this house, perfect for us, which has been my little piece of heaven for over 15 years. As I drove home from a hectic day, I could literally feel the stress drain away. I love being here on the mighty Ohio, where it feels like being on vacation every day.
What makes this House unique
The way the sun lights up the island across the river is a moment of joy at the beginning of each day, and the sunsets can sometimes turn the water a brilliant shade of orange. The quiet calm in the winter is a contrast to the activity of boats cruising by in the summer. Both are my pleasure as I spend time reading on the swing in my favorite "room", the deck overlooking the river.