Our recently renovated 4 bedroom garden-level duplex is just steps from Newbury St. and the Prudential Center / Copley. This 2,000 sqft duplex features three bedrooms with queen size beds and a kid's room with a twin trundle bed, gorgeous hardwood floors, central air, 2.5 bathrooms with a jacuzzi and rainfall shower, gourmet kitchen featuring Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, and premium cable & internet.
- Recently renovated 4 Bedroom / 2.5 Baths garden-level duplex condo (two floors) that features a spacious living room with custom chef kitchen spread across 2,000 Sqft.
- Located on Marlborough Street in Boston's historic Back Bay, on a quiet, one-way portion of the street between Charlesgate East and Massachusetts Avenue, and just blocks from the Hynes Convention Station MBTA Stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, Newbury Street, and everything else that Back Bay Boston has to offer.
- The condo is located on the Ground and First floor of a historic walk-up brownstone.
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed 4 bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, gorgeous custom tiled bathrooms, 10'+ high ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout spread across 2,000 Sqft.
- The large LIVING ROOM features a breakfast room table with seating for four and has bay windows that look out over the back alley, a comfortable sofa, a swivel accent chair, a top of the line 55” Sony HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable with 200+ of channels, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime), shades, a decorative fireplace, and two bar stools.
- CHEF’S KITCHEN features a Wolf cooktop and oven, a Sub-Zero Refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, trash compactor, toaster oven, microwave, Keurig Coffee Machine, and all cooking and eating utensils.
- BATHROOM #3 is a half bath that features brand new vanity, toilet and hardwood floors. Entrance to this bathroom is off the living room.
- DINING ROOM features an expandable table with 5 seats in the room and additional seating available from the breakfast table. This room also has a gorgeous decorative fireplace.
- BEDROOM #2 features a queen size bed, nightstands, and great bay windows that look out along Marlborough Street.
- BEDROOM #1 (Master) features a queen size bed, nightstands, dresser, wall mounted Sony TV, three spacious closets, and ensuite MASTER BATHROOM.
- BATHROOM #1 (Master) features custom tiled, glass enclosed shower with a rainfall shower head, custom vanity, toilet with a TOTO washlet, and a wall mounted TV.
- BEDROOM #3 features a queen size bed, nightstands, custom closet, dresser, decorative fireplace and remote controlled shades.
- BATHROOM #2 features a shower / Jacuzzi tub combo, new toilet and vanity, and is located off the hallway in the lower level.
- BEDROOM #4 features a twin day bed with another twin trundle bed underneath (two twin beds are in this room) and a small dresser.
- AMENITIES include a large 55” flat-screen TV, Comcast's newest cable box (X1) OnDemand with all premium movie channels, high-speed wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, central A/C units with four zones, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Coin-operated washer / dryer are available in basement. Parking is available directly behind the building for a fee (please see further down the page for details).
- This condo comfortably accommodates 5 adults requiring separate sleeping spaces and families of up to 8 are permitted with children (6 adults in the three bedrooms, and 2 on the twin beds or pack-and-play).
- The condo is on the ground and first floor of a traditional Back Bay brownstone and is located mid-block on Marlborough Street, with the closest cross streets being Charlesgate East and Mass Ave.
- The condo is centrally located 2 blocks to Newbury St., the Hynes Convention Center MBTA stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and the Mass Ave Bridge to Cambridge and MIT; 3 blocks to Boylston St.; 5 blocks to the Hynes Convention Center and Prudential Center, and everything else that Back Bay Boston has to offer. The apartment is also only a 10 minute walk to Fenway Park.
- I have set-up a lock-box for key access directly outside of the building.
- Guests will also have direct access to the coin-operated laundry machines in the basement.
- The closest MBTA subway stops are Hynes Convention Center Station (300 yards away) and Kenmore Station (0.3 miles away), both on the Green Line. The closet Bus Stop is 75 feet away at the corner of Mass Ave and Marlborough St.
- Private parking maybe available directly behind the building at an additional cost of $35 per day. We own one spot behind the building and I will park my car on the street or in a nearby garage if you’re interested in renting our spot. The cost is marginally cheaper than nearby garages and allows you to come and go as you please without paying the garage fees each time you exit. This parking spot is not always available and in such cases, there are several garages nearby.
- Taxis, Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.