Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Los Arcos historic 17th Century Estate, restored with love and all the mod cons.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - With care and at guests own risk. We have a pool.With care and at guests own risk. We have a pool.
Pets allowed - One small dog with damage deposit may be allowed.One small dog with damage deposit may be allowed.
No parties/events - No. We are in a quiet, residential area.No. We are in a quiet, residential area.
No smoking - It is a non-smoking property.It is a non-smoking property.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - 3030
- 1. Our pool is a saltwater pool. Kindly shower before entry. Outdoor shower is at West end of pool. Chlorine levels are set to be not harmful.
- 2. Main gate is closed at night. You will have a remote ($75 to replace) and a key to the pedestrian gate. Close after entering or exiting at night.
- 3. Garbage pickup is at the main gate, daily. The property is fumigated, but please place your trash in the bins frequently to avoid smells and ants.
Why Property Manager chose Ajijic
We tried hard and could find no better property or neighborhood in all of Ajijic. The property was in the family but in need of total restoratoin. In the end, that is what we did. We live in the Casa (large house). When we are not there we rent the Casita (guest house). We restored it for family and friends and to live in ourselves while the Casa was restored. It is a great place to live and spend time.
What makes this Villa unique
Large property with mature gardens and a natural bird sanctuary. Bird-watching groups here are quite famous. Though central to the village of Ajijic, you might never know it. It is that quiet and peaceful.