Close to Green Lake, blocks to Maple Leaf Park , Great bus line, Sleeps up to 20
Upstairs bedroom has a child mattress available. Queen airbed available for additional fee, please inquire.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Severe allergies; deep cleaning fee appliesSevere allergies; deep cleaning fee applies
Max guests: 10 - Rental agreement & ID required prior to arrivalRental agreement & ID required prior to arrival
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Guest & their visitors to hold Owner harmless from, and is responsible for, any litigation and insurance claims and any natural acts of God.
- Rental agreement & ID required prior to arrival. Guest agrees to pay any and all costs incurred by Owner if in legal dispute.
- Children must be supervised at all times. No pets. Take caution on stairs. Candles/fires/smoking are not permitted. Rental agreement signed by arrival
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Trung - Maple Leaf
We enjoy traveling very much, and we feel our experience has helped us be better hosts. So glad you're able to visit Seattle as it's a great place to enjoy the outdoors and cultural diversities in music and foods. There are so many beautiful places to explore from the mountains to the sea. It's one of the reason we chose to raise our family here. We hope you have a wonderful time in Seattle!
Trung - Maple Leaf purchased this house in 2008
Why Trung - Maple Leaf chose Northgate
We love the Craftsman era with big tall ceilings, very open and lots of windows so you get an abundance of natural light. A wonderful cottage in the backyard as optional to accommodate larger groups. Great neighborhood to stroll around with tree-lined sidewalks. A big beautiful park with surrounding neighborhood shops and eateries.
What makes this house unique
Green Lake, Maple Leaf Park, Mall, Downtown, movie theater are close, and easy to walk to.