Stunning 3 Bedroom Villa in Ubud Ricefields, Private Pool with Views(16 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Indoor-outdoor living: sleeps 6+ cot, 3 bathrooms, pool and bale
From the secluded upstairs bedroom and private yoga-sunbathing terrace you will catch glimpses of Mount Agung, the sacred centre of Bali, as it drifts in and out of cloud. In the morning you will hear the quacking ducks being let out into the rice fields as the sun rises through the coconut palms which line your private river.
All rooms have ceiling fans and the Balinese alang-alang (thatched roofs) are built to maximize the natural flow of air, capturing beautiful cool breezes. One bedroom has air-conditioning if required, but we very rarely use it in this gentle climate. The three indoor-outdoor bathrooms, two with bath and double shower, are a real highlight, with beautiful local stone tiles and tropical flowers growing beside your shower. Daily fresh towels, linen and flowers add to the air of quiet luxury.
Days pass lazily by your private pool, or on the day beds by the river. Enjoying a drink from the pool-side lounges while watching the sunset spectacle over the rice fields, followed by dancing fireflies, is time very well spent. If you want to mix with other guests in the area, there is a larger 14 metre shared pool that includes a shallow wading area and sun deck. Or you can wander the neighbouring village and fields, enjoying the relaxed, friendly ambience of village life. A local driver or taxi service is available for trips 10 minutes into town, or you can hire a motorbike, all for very reasonable rates.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 3 king sized bedrooms: The Villa has been designed to allow for privacy of sleeping spaces. Bedroom 1: Master bedroom & En-suite with bath and double shower: Sunrise and river views. King size bed with mosquito netting. Daybed. Over-sized cupboards. Bedroom 2: Upstairs, king sized bed, large verandah with private sofa, mountain and rice field views including sunrise and sunset aspects, study desk, access to private 'yoga or sunbathing' terrace. Bedroom 3: Downstairs with pool and sunset views. En suite with outdoor bath and shower. Air-conditioned. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bathrooms, 2 are En-suites. Bathroom 1: Master Bedroom En-Suite with outdoor bath, double shower and water feature. Extra large cupboards. Bathroom 2: Next to Bale. Al-fresco shower, toilet and sink with garden. Beautiful Balinese doors. Bathroom 3: En-suite to pool bathroom. Al fresco bath with with shower. ...moreless
- Activities available during the day include downhill bike riding through local villages, white water rafting, tours to local temples, visit to Mount Agung (including sunrise walks), exploring the local restaurants walks through rice fields, massages, cooking classes, shopping in Ubud and local villages. Activities available in the evening include eating at the many bars and restaurants in Ubud, watching Balinese dance or shadow puppet shows, shopping in Ubud (shops open late) or a visit with Nyoman our driver, to the beachside areas for the evening for dinner and shopping. ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $33 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $21.94
- Other Tax Rate 16%
3 bedroom Villa for 4 guests.
Additional guests (Max 2 extra) $30 extra per guest per night
Daily cleaning service
Govt tax 10% & service charge 5%
Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to arrival will incur a fee of 25% of the total rental. Cancellations within 60 days of arrival incurs a fee of 50% of the total rental.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Summer Moon is an intimate villa of exceptional style in the spiritual and cultural heartland of Bali, Indonesia. With spectacular rice field views this luxury villa is just 2.5 km south of central Ubud in the village of Lodtunduh. It is an inland retreat that offers the style of some of the top resorts in Bali with the authentic experience of village life. Yet, the modern conveniences in Ubud are only a 5 minute drive away.
Come to Summer Moon and be seduced by the quiet, contemplative environment ideal for rest and rejuvenation. Once your batteries are recharged there are many cultural, adventure, shopping and culinary experiences to be found at your doorstep.
Other Activities: White Water Rafting, Down-Hill Cycling, climbing Mount Agung, Ubud Writer's Festival, (Oct), Bali Spirit Festival (March), Holistic Therapies such as Massage, visit the Monkey Forest, walking in the rice fields and enjoy the beauty of the rice terraces, practice Yoga, watch & listen to Traditional Balinese Dance, Music and Ceremonies, visit traditional Shadow Puppet Shows, dive into numerous local award-winning restaurants in stunning locations, shopping in Ubud, Balinese Cooking Classes (privately held in your villa if you prefer) and Market Tours, watch and learn how the rice field farmers harvest rice, visit local artists and their galleries, tour the Local Villages, Bathe in Tampaksiring Water Temple, Visit the Elephant Temple, discover Ubud's Palace. And if you crave the beach, you are less than an hours drive from the most famous beaches on the Island. Our driver Nyoman will be happy to tour you anytime.
Year Purchased: 2013
About: Summer Moon is the realisation of one of my dreams. I live in Melbourne, Australia. Summer Moon for me is a place to relax, to unwind and recharge from the everyday pace of busy life.
Why Ubud, Bali, Republic of Indonesia:
Summer Moon offers all the benefits of exotic and tropical Bali, without the business of the beach-side location. Ubud has a focus on well-being and health offering yoga, a fabulous array of local and western foods and varied cultural activities such as Balinese dance. You will love the peace and beauty of the rice fields and watching the sunset over Mount Agung.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
To watch the sunrise over the eastern side of the Villa is one of my daily rituals. This is not a party house. It is set in the village of Lodtunduh 2.5 km's south of Ubud on a rice field. Watch the locals tend to the rice, the ducks in rows quacking across the field and children fishing in the river in the afternoons. This is what makes my time in Ubud special.
- Primary: +61 418520572
Summer Moon Villa at Dusk
Private pool next to 3rd bedroom
Day bed and Master Bedroom
Master ensuite bathroom, double shower and bathtub
14 Metre Communal Pool and Child Pool
Upstairs bedroom overlooking Mount Agung
Lounge room and kitchen
Outdoor dining area and kitchen
Poolside View and Mount Batur
Private river entrance to Summer Moon
Sunbeds and pool towels
Luxurious & private pool-side bedroom with ensuite bathroom
Master bedroom with daybed
Fresh Coconuts Delivered Daily (small fee)
Lounge room and day bed
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.