Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Double Sofa bed
sleep sofa /futon
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Balance payment: Bank transfer o cash at check-in. NO credit card
- Check-in and check-out are not possible from 2:00 to 6:00 a.m. No check-out/in alone At your arrival we require a copy of the passport, for law.
- We require a tourist tax of 5% of the total amount in cash upon arrival NO DOWNLOAD OF ILLEGAL FILES
Hosted by AlessandraAsk a question
When we opened our first apartment it was for the immediate love we felt for a city in full swing, Berlin, in a marvelous location in the center of the historic West Berlin. We were dazzled by each point of this city, by its diversity and we have continued appreciating its charm so much to open a second apartment in the center, a penthouse overlooking the Checkpoint Charlie. We did not stop, neither I nor my family, which I am privileged to have by my side in the construction of this project. A project that is not only about apartments, but also about targets and unstoppable passion. From Berlin we decided to expand our adventure in Italy, and where else but in the Eternal City, next to the Vatican City, surrounded by faith, by mystery and by the history of the Unforgetable Rome. Our apartments are our home, stylish and discreet, made up of people whose primary goal is the satisfaction of our guests. We hope to share with you our adventure.
Alessandra purchased this Apartment in 2013
Why Alessandra chose Mitte
Checkpoint Charlie is one of our favorite places in Berlin, close to everything, the Brandenburg Gate, the magnificent Gendarmenmarkt..and much more. When we saw this penthouse for the first time we loved it immediately. The terrace is gorgeous and the view iss breathtaking!
What makes this Apartment unique
The terrace at the Checkpoint Charlie is definitely the highlight of the apartment, not to mention the internal characteristics of furniture, marble bathroom, the shower with rain effect. It 'a special place that many of our guests have chosen to celebrate their important moments. We hope to see you soon!
- english, spanish, italian