Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - children consideredchildren considered
Pets allowed - The yard is enclosed & crate providedfThe yard is enclosed & crate providedf
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 10 - children consideredchildren considered
- The house is located in a quiet, established residential area so loud parties are not allowed. Enjoy the pool at night but please quiet after 9pm
- Be a responsible pet owner. Wood floors are subject to damage by pets so make use of the provided crate and enclosed yard Great pet park nearby in PC
- INSTEAD OF OUR GUESTS PAYING $79 FOR DAMAGE INSURANCE WE CHARGE A $60 ADMINISTRATION FEE THAT IS APPLIED TO AN INSURED "HOMEOWNERS PROTECTION PLAN"
About Bob and Judy Grant
After a lifetime of activities we decided that we wanted to get away from the cold winters of Washington and Virginia and so we headed south and discovered Palm Coast. We love the water and never want to be too far from it as we are boaters having graduated from a large sailboat to a trawler. Bob has been active in education and headed up a graduate school of theology and ran several national non profit organizations in DC. Judy is a professional entertainer and singer. We work as a team providing musical entertainment programs
Bob and Judy Grant purchased this house in 1989
Why Bob and Judy Grant chose Palm Coast
When we came here 16 years ago we came with the idea of buying a home and staying and that is what we did. We looked at over 40 properties and narrowed it down to 3 and then settled on 47 Wellesley Lane and never regretted it. I was immediately taken when I stepped through the double doors and down into the lovely sunken living room and looked through the French doors to the beautiful solar heated pool area. the fireplace large rooms and roominess were so appealing. It is a lovely home and we look forward to sharing it with select friends
What makes this house unique
It is wonderful to walk around in January without a jacket and even perhaps get in the solar heated pool when your friends up north are freezing and wishing they were you. The Pine lakes neighborhood is a wonderful established place to live with its family owned homes. There are only 2 house on our street that are not owner occupied. People are friendly and look out for each other. Centrally located we are a comfortable short drive to Disney, the International speedway, St Augustine and Marine land. You just might decide to move here