As you drive down the driveway, you will understand why this home is so aptly named PRIVATE RESERVE. With no adjacent houses, this secluded retreat pampers you with extraordinary views of St. Joseph Bay and amazing amenities. A private dock provides you with Bay access for kayaking, swimming, fishing and snorkeling. Relax in the pool with screened enclosure or enjoy the view from your private hot tub. The entire property is designed for entertaining, allowing for a large group gathering or that quiet hideaway for a little “me” time.
A handicap ramp from the exterior ground level to the second level screened porch makes easy access for those with mobility issues.
Each level of the home’s interior provides a separate kitchen, dining, living, sleeping and laundry area; and a full-length Bayfront screened porch provides seating and dining areas with endless views.
To assist in your adventure at Private Reserve, your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered parking for 4 vehicles with extra space in the driveway
- Room for boat parking
- Screened porch that opens into screened pool area
- Screened private heated pool
- Full refrigerator in pool area
- Enclosed outdoor shower
- Stairs to hot tub area and upper-screened porch
- Fire pit
- Private dock with fish cleaning station and “gotta-try-it” swing
- Boat lifts are not available for tenant use
- Ramp to the second level screened porch
- Ramp gate allows you to let pets go to the dog area unattended
- Fenced dog area
- Main entry with electronic lock
- Lower level living area with large screen TV/DVD and Queen sofa bed
- Full kitchen and dining area
- Stacking laundry unit
- Full bath with step-in shower
- King room with access to screened porch and pool area
- Queen room with access to screened porch and pool area
- Large living area with 55-inch LCD HDTV and dining/game table
- Gas fireplace, only available during winter months
- Access to full-length screened porch with seating and dining areas
- Gas grill
- Open sundeck with 5-person hot tub
- Stairs to lower pool area and dock
- Formal dining area with access to western side sundeck
- Large kitchen with stainless appliances and wine cooler
- Peninsula with seating for 5
- Main laundry facility with access to Master bath
- Bayfront King Master with access to main screened porch
- Walk-in closet
- Luxury Master bath with jetted tub, shower, double vanities and water closet
- Second Bayfront King room with private door to hall bath and access to screened porch
- Hall bath with step-in shower
- Bunk room with Twin over Full bunk and Queen bed
The sunrise view from this bayside deck is so spectacular, it was featured in the Atlanta Southeast Airlines magazine article featuring the Forgotten Coast.
This home accommodates 15.
Private Reserve has easy access to the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path, so those wanting to get their “FIT” on while on vacation have no excuse.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
One large or two small dogs and/or pool heat can be requested for additional fees. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit renters.