A true Nashville gem on Historic Music Row. Experience this beautifully remodeled vintage house on Music Row that has high end designer fixtures and furnishings. This is one block from some of Nashville's best shopping, dining, and drinking in Edgehill Village. Perfectly located off Music Row between Downtown, The Gulch and 12South you can walk to world class dining and shopping in any direction. Mere minutes from the Ryman, Bridgestone Arena and Nissan stadium it's the perfect location for events and quick access to all Nashville entertainment has to offer.
- House2500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Min Stay2 nights
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, polish, czech
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 20, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Amazing house and location
We stayed there for CMA Fest, 6 people (3 couples). Each couple had their own bathroom, which was awesome! The house is newly remodeled and beautiful! Great location, about a 5 minute or less cab ride to Broadway, depending on traffic. Would definitely stay there again!
The remodel of this 1920 house is amazing and the owner easy to work with. The upstairs does get hot while the downstairs is chilly but not a big deal. Really enjoyed it. Quick uber to downtown.
Cool house with easy access to Uber rides. Was great to come back to a relaxed atmosphere after a long day of sightseeing. Enjoyed our stay !
Loved the property, location and comfort!
Has everything needed for a spacious vacation home.
We have never been to Nashville before. This was also our first time doing VRBO. This house is absolutely amazing from top to bottom. We had six adults in our party and we were all very comfortable there was room for more. The updates to this house are beautiful! It is a smart house so everything was run electronically. It was the perfect location! We were able to walk to wonderful restaurants for dinner and breakfast especially :-) and it was a quick Uber ride or long walk to Broadway. But it was a safe walk which was great! The owner of this property was wonderful to deal with. Every time we had a question we got a response ASAP. I would definitely go back and stay at this place again . It far exceeded our expectations!
Amazing House! Great location. Would definitely stay again!
The house is amazing! Clean, well decorated and you can tell that it was newly finished. It's a modern house - with the convenience of high end automation, sound throughout, and other amenities. The house was perfect for us - we have 2 teenagers, and they had the upstairs - each had their own room and bathroom (amazing!), and a loft area for them to share. Main floor master, and that was great - beautiful master bath.
Great location - walking distance to restaurants, and easy to get (quick Uber ride) to Broadway street and the Bridgestone Arena, and more! (You can even walk if it's nice out - a little over a mile).
1) Clean, modern home - designed well, high end fixtures and electronics (nothing wasn't thought of in the design/layout of the home)
2) Main floor master bathroom / spa was amazing
3) great property management - very responsive
4) Every bedroom has it's own bathroom - which is great when traveling with a group, or a family
Only opportunities for improvement (still gave it a 5 star!):
1) The house automation is done through control4; and if you aren't familiar with the high end electronics / control4 - it could be confusing to those new to automation. I would recommend putting in a users guide or quick tricks to get started (as it is the control for all house sound, TVs, lights, etc.).
2) A "welcome" guide - in other homes we have rented, there's usually a helpful guide to know where to put garbage, anything key to know about the house, and a "visitors" guide. Would be helpful to have that in the home
3) The main floor master closet (closet inside the master bedroom) was locked - assuming homeowners stuff in there. The hallway outside the master had a closet for use, and laundry room; but did need to go outside of the master bedroom to use the hallway closet. (Additionally, in one of the upstairs rooms - all the electronics stuff was stored in the closet leaving less available space. I"d worry about the electronics if young kids were staying in the room).
None of the "areas for improvement" would prevent us from staying there again - I highly recommend the house!