About the property
- House2500 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
A true Nashville gem on Historic Music Row. Experience this beautifully remodeled vintage house on Music Row that has high end designer fixtures and furnishings. This is one block from some of Nashville's best shopping, dining, and drinking in Edgehill Village. Perfectly located off Music Row between Downtown, The Gulch and 12South you can walk to world class dining and shopping in any direction. Mere minutes from the Ryman, Bridgestone Arena and Nissan stadium it's the perfect location for events and quick access to all Nashville entertainment has to offer.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, czech, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Loved the property, location and comfort!
Has everything needed for a spacious vacation home.
We have never been to Nashville before. This was also our first time doing VRBO. This house is absolutely amazing from top to bottom. We had six adults in our party and we were all very comfortable there was room for more. The updates to this house are beautiful! It is a smart house so everything was run electronically. It was the perfect location! We were able to walk to wonderful restaurants for dinner and breakfast especially :-) and it was a quick Uber ride or long walk to Broadway. But it was a safe walk which was great! The owner of this property was wonderful to deal with. Every time we had a question we got a response ASAP. I would definitely go back and stay at this place again . It far exceeded our expectations!
Beautiful home, lots of upgrades!
We could not have been more impressed with this house. The house was even nicer than we expected, very clean and well maintained. There are many upgrades that give the house a high-end feel, and the owner was very responsive to all questions. Would definitely stay here again.
Amazing House! Great location. Would definitely stay again!
The house is amazing! Clean, well decorated and you can tell that it was newly finished. It's a modern house - with the convenience of high end automation, sound throughout, and other amenities. The house was perfect for us - we have 2 teenagers, and they had the upstairs - each had their own room and bathroom (amazing!), and a loft area for them to share. Main floor master, and that was great - beautiful master bath.
Great location - walking distance to restaurants, and easy to get (quick Uber ride) to Broadway street and the Bridgestone Arena, and more! (You can even walk if it's nice out - a little over a mile).
1) Clean, modern home - designed well, high end fixtures and electronics (nothing wasn't thought of in the design/layout of the home)
2) Main floor master bathroom / spa was amazing
3) great property management - very responsive
4) Every bedroom has it's own bathroom - which is great when traveling with a group, or a family
Only opportunities for improvement (still gave it a 5 star!):
1) The house automation is done through control4; and if you aren't familiar with the high end electronics / control4 - it could be confusing to those new to automation. I would recommend putting in a users guide or quick tricks to get started (as it is the control for all house sound, TVs, lights, etc.).
2) A "welcome" guide - in other homes we have rented, there's usually a helpful guide to know where to put garbage, anything key to know about the house, and a "visitors" guide. Would be helpful to have that in the home
3) The main floor master closet (closet inside the master bedroom) was locked - assuming homeowners stuff in there. The hallway outside the master had a closet for use, and laundry room; but did need to go outside of the master bedroom to use the hallway closet. (Additionally, in one of the upstairs rooms - all the electronics stuff was stored in the closet leaving less available space. I"d worry about the electronics if young kids were staying in the room).
None of the "areas for improvement" would prevent us from staying there again - I highly recommend the house!
Beautiful house and great location
We booked this house with a group of 6 friends and absolutely loved it! The house itself is gorgeous with the finest finishes and is controlled by Alexa...which is pretty fun.
About a 15-20 minute SAFE walk to the gulch and Broadway, but we are from MN and didn't mind walking. Safe neighborhood. We WILL be back and have recommended this house to everyone!
Great stay in Nashville
What a beautiful place. Well maintained, very modern and well equipped. Very close to downtown, within walking distance if you are so inclined. The house is completely electronic and thank heavens we had a tec savy with us to figure out how all the stuff worked. Very cool. We were allowed to leave our stuff in the front hall after close out time which was very accommodating of Ludo. It helped a lot since our flight was later in the
day. The only issue would be the sleeping arrangements. It says a loft which most of us thought would be on the third floor when actually it was the second so it did not have the privacy afforded the other couple. We managed though and it did not damper our stay. Perhaps this should be made a little more clear on the ad since some guests might like a little
more privacy. I would certainly recommend this place to others. It’s worth it just to see how beautiful the home has become. Would love to see a before and after picture of the renovations.